Age of History Games
TrickyDolphin

How do I make the occupated provinces trigger actually trigger the event?

I've been trying to do a lot of scenarios lately, mainly a ww1 one with events, i know how to do the whole consequences stuff, but for example if i want the German empire to surrender once berlin is taken, it doesn´t kick the peace event off.

If you mean you capture ONLY Berlin then do this:
1. Event for the civilization your are creating for.
2. Occupied provinces, choose province/s (in your case it's Berlin, 1 province) and the nation you re going to play (NOT THE nation province you are "occupying")
3. Put: Negative in trigger option [Occupied provinces] (if you dont understand in, trigger option, there 3 buttons on the bottom: and, not, or) Percent (%) optional, no need to explain.
4. Picture, text, button name, blah blah blah.
5. Event, should pop up. And the actions what is going to happen (obviously optional)
I hope you understood

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HawkerSP
      Hello everyone

This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
      This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...

- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
      - fixed scenarios
      - new music
      - 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
      - new leaders
      - new scenarios with events
      - some cities renown
      -new icons
      -new civilizations
      -and more!

(Sorry if you see bad traduction)

Events (Created for now)

The last war (scenario in next update)
      Modern day: 2 events
      2000: Millenium Dawn: 21 events
      1990 (scenario in next update)
      1948: 3 events
      1945: Endsieg: 14 events
      1942 Stalingrad: 26 events
      1941:The Great Patriotic War: 19 events
      1939: Blitzkrieg (scenario in next update)
      The Old Order: First days of Latin America: 39 events
      1936: Gathering Storm: 187 events
      1919: After the Great War: 4 events
      1918: 0 events
      1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
      1910: The Great War: 52 events
      1900 (events in next update): 0 events
      1861: American Civil war: 4 events
      1836: A New Era: (events in a next update)
      1792: The French revolution (scenario in a next update)
      1750: Seven years war(scenario in next update)
      The first crusade: (scenario in next update)

planned to release it in December
      Discord: https://discord.gg/snSvsxdHgt
      Some images

• By florshmisflorg
      When I edit a scenario and I press Add Civilization, the game just takes me back to the main menu. It's really annoying since I'm trying to update one of my scenarios.
    • By barlasozkokten
      İ always tried to find how to make mods on youtube but couldnt find it. Does anyone know??
    • By Noobs Dudes
      Short tutorial that should help out with capitulation events.

City Capturing

First, make sure you have it so that it can begin at the start of your Scenario, and the 5000 date. (Longest possible date)
      Now, make sure your triggers look like this: <Country> Exists (The receiver of the event.) Provinces occupied (The province you'll want to occupy)
      if you do everything right, it should look like this:
      Now, after this, make sure the official capitulation event (if you're doing the multiple city occupation route) has all of the <City> Is ours decisions to work. Ex: Civilization Exists: <Civ> Decision taken: <City> Is ours! (Multiple can work) If it works, it should look like this:

(If you just want instant capitulation, just follow the first step.)

And that is how to make capitulation events.
    • By Noobs Dudes
      This did work in some of my tests. (I deleted the save, then added it back, and it worked!)

ALL STEPS!
      First, go to saves, next go to games. Next, you'll want to go the the map that your save is in. For example, if i have a good save i want to share in the Europe map, i'll pick the Europe folder. After that, i recommend removing saves that you no longer play. This will make the next step easier. Go to the folder of your save. (If you removed other saves, you'll go into the Age_of_Civilizations file so it'll be easier to find, & to make sure it's your save, go to the .JSON file, it'll have your civ's tag.) Now that you have it, copy & paste it into a new folder.
      if you have someone else's save, copy the name of the folder, and paste in into the Age_of_Civilizations file. Example: The Folder's name is 1635659856454ozvyiaxw, so i'll add it in the Age_of_Civilizations file like so: (Other Save);1635659856454ozvyiaxw;
      And that's how you do it. (You can do it with removed scenarios as well, but removed civs may cause some issues.)
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!