Age of History Games

More Historical Scenarios?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Title.png

World.thumb.png.73694f37520b2d98409920729ddd315c.png

Title.thumb.png.f8a612c7d3774f088b491f9c84f3288c.png

Title.thumb.png.f9ca6e4e5837156e33aa523429cb1f68.png

1306667835_Semttulo.thumb.png.257e4044cd184a595628333c40644efc.png

Title.thumb.png.6de5c02ede685ab876524891bba1cd96.png

380178226_AgeofCivilizationsII12_02_202213_43_47.thumb.png.e44fab400c1ca220ff0b6675bbd823b1.png

So,What Was The Iron Curtain?

Iron Curtain, Was a political, military, and ideological barrier erected by the Soviet Union after World War II to seal off itself and its dependent eastern and central European allies from open contact with the West and other noncommunist areas. The term Iron Curtain had been in occasional and varied use as a metaphor since the 19th century, but it came to prominence only after it was used by former British prime minister Winston Churchill in a speech at FultonMissouri, U.S., on March 5, 1946, when he said of the communist states, “From Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic, an iron curtain has descended across the Continent.”

The restrictions and the rigidity of the Iron Curtain were somewhat reduced in the years following Joseph Stalin’s death in 1953, although the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961 restored them. During the Cold War the Iron Curtain extended to the airwaves. The attempts by the Central Intelligence Agency-funded Radio Free Europe (RFE) to provide listeners behind the Curtain with uncensored news were met with efforts by communist governments to jam RFE’s signal. The Iron Curtain largely ceased to exist in 1989–90 with the communists’ abandonment of one-party rule in eastern Europe.

The Iron Curtain Speech:

Iron Curtain speech, speech delivered by former British prime minister Winston Churchill in Fulton, Missouri, on March 5, 1946, in which he stressed the necessity for the United States and Britain to act as the guardians of peace and stability against the menace of Soviet communism, which had lowered an “iron curtain” Aross Europe.  

Font:https://www.britannica.com

People Involved in The Mod

- GDKAYKY:Creator

GDKAYKY:SCENARIOS

GDKAYKY:CIVILIZATIONS

GDKAYKY:EVENTS

GDKAYKY:UI ART

Features

Custom Pallete Color=

Historical Cold War Scenario=In Progress

New UI=

Custom Events For ALL SCENARIOS 25%

Age of Civilizations II 12_02_2022 13_12_03 (2).png

Edited by GDKAYKY
UI Almost Finshed

You could put some random events, such as civil wars in African countries that have just become independent or fictitious rebellions in the dictatorships of Latin America, so that the USA and the USSR can increase their influence in other countries and have more allies apart from the historical, so the mod would have more diversity and each game would be different. 

18 minutes ago, CevicheMen said:

You could put some random events, such as civil wars in African countries that have just become independent or fictitious rebellions in the dictatorships of Latin America, so that the USA and the USSR can increase their influence in other countries and have more allies apart from the historical, so the mod would have more diversity and each game would be different. 

Man,Excellent Suggestion I'll Put This For Sure For Things Like Happiness and Etc...

9 hours ago, GDKAYKY said:

Bruh Same Mod Name LOL

10 hours ago, Anti Lukaz Jazkowazki said:

yes but it's different maker, just name is the same, but you can't say your the ownership.. im sorry bro, i really do, your mod.. the real.. of the mod you made have died, now this guy jsut happened to make a mod similar to you.. 

no problem, continue your project it seems good, good luck with your mod