Age of History 3

Aris24

2022 Leaders update for Standard 2018 Scenario

Hello friends
After hours and days of playing AOC2, I realized that I could not stand the absence of new leaders, and unfortunately no one offered a new modern scenario for 2020, 2021 and 2022 .

So I started working and got the names and photos of the current leaders from the internet and I am completing the editing of their photos.

I just need someone to work with to add leaders to the game.
Please contact me to cooperate in Telegram.
(First person will be accepted) ID: @Lina24x

Changes that will be applied :
The number of leaders has greatly increased and several leaders have been selected from Africa and Oceania,  unfortunately none of them have ever been in the game.
Also, new and more suitable photos have been selected for some of the leaders who have existed since 2018.

New country : Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

This is the list of 29 new or updated European leaders :

image.thumb.png.38b452936281a2799c6cd140cd1480cc.png

*This is my first topic*

Edited by Aris24

Unfortunately, I're not comfortable editing the game, but since no one is willing to do it, I had to try it myself. The number of leaders is high, but I do not think it will last longer than February 18.
I wish Lucas Jakowski would release this leader update as a game update on Steam after it is completed.

On 2/10/2022 at 3:39 PM, Iwo2014 said:

when will these new leaders be

I can import these for my game

But the problem is that I do not know which files you need to copy and paste in the game installation location! I only know the leadersIMG and  and scenario folder . 
This is my biggest problem.

Please find an experienced person for me.

Edited by Aris24

2 hours ago, Lukasz Jakowski but sus said:

Wait you added Emmanuel Macron? you thought hes real leader?

no! Macron is not real leader. Macron Is from fnf! Like tricky and sans and henry stickman and other fnf characters

So what does this mean? I do not know the meaning of the fnf .
Should I replace Jean Castex with Macron?

So far, I have added Oceania leaders. And I realized that my changes in the 2018 scenario are also being applied and I do not know how to make 2022 separately.
So the continuation of the project requires someone familiar with game editing.

2 hours ago, Lukasz Jakowski but sus said:

Wait you added Emmanuel Macron? you thought hes real leader?

no! Macron is not real leader. Macron Is from fnf! Like tricky and sans and henry stickman and other fnf characters

Can you convince Lukasz Jakowski to help complete this project and release it as a game update? I have converted all the photos to 100 x 88, all that remains is to insert them into the game

20 hours ago, Aris24 said:

I can import these for my game

But the problem is that I do not know which files you need to copy and paste in the game installation location! I only know the leadersIMG and  and scenario folder . 
This is my biggest problem.

Please find an experienced person for me.

Leaders folder and there is Age_of_Civilizations file where you can put leaders' code in it.

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-21-065_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-34-084_bin.mt.plus.jpg

2 hours ago, Naikun said:

Leaders folder and there is Age_of_Civilizations file where you can put leaders' code in it.

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-21-065_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-34-084_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Thank you very much for your guidance, but I realized that I could not bring the leaders into the game. I'm waiting for someone to announce their cooperation.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:28 AM, Aris24 said:

I just need someone to work with to add leaders to the game.
Please contact me to cooperate in Telegram

Man If i Wans't Occupied by my mod i would accept but the leaders are alreadly done if yes send me an archive by drive i'll insert and send to you back

On 2/13/2022 at 5:45 PM, GDKAYKY said:

Man If i Wans't Occupied by my mod i would accept but the leaders are alreadly done if yes send me an archive by drive i'll insert and send to you back

I do not know what you are saying!
I categorized the photos into 100 by 88. If you are interested
  Give me an email or telegram ID to send you a collection of photos of the leaders.

On 12.02.2022 at 08:47, Aris24 said:

Niestety nie czuję się komfortowo w edycji gry, ale ponieważ nikt nie chce tego zrobić, musiałem spróbować sam. Liczba liderów jest wysoka, ale nie sądzę, aby potrwała ona dłużej niż 18 lutego.
Chciałbym, żeby Lucas Jakowski udostępnił tę aktualizację lidera jako aktualizację gry na Steam po jej zakończeniu.

It's already after February 18, so when will these new leaders be?

On 3/1/2022 at 11:11 AM, Iwo2014 said:

It's already after February 18, so when will these new leaders be?

Hi, unfortunately my attempt to insert the leaders into the game was unsuccessful, I have all the photos and specifications of the leaders but no one can help me enter them into the game. If someone helps, it can be done in two or three days.

Em 03/06/2022 às 02:23, Aris24 disse:

Olá, infelizmente minha tentativa de inserir os líderes no jogo não foi bem sucedido, todas as fotos e dos líderes tenho mas ninguém pode me ajudar a inserir os erros no jogo. Se alguém ajudar, pode ser feito em dois ou três dias.

Hello, I liked your topic and I would like to try to help you but I don't have Telegram, do you have Discord, Instagram, Twitter or another social network?  If you don't have it, could you send me the files here or via email so I can try to get them into the game for you?

Edited by Sevr

On 3/10/2022 at 10:54 AM, Sevr said:

Hello, I liked your topic and I would like to try to help you but I don't have Telegram, do you have Discord, Instagram, Twitter or another social network?  If you don't have it, could you send me the files here or via email so I can try to get them into the game for you?

Hi, I'm very happy with your suggestion, but I need someone who really knows how to do it so we can complete the project as soon as possible. Yes, I have Discord.

Edited by Aris24

On 3/10/2022 at 2:49 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

I can help if you want. Do you have any way of contact?

Unfortunately, I have to suggest a way to allow the file to be sent.

Like Telegram : @lina24x

Or Discord : Tiquila#3529

On 3/12/2022 at 6:39 AM, Aris24 said:

Hi, I'm very happy with your suggestion, but I need someone who really knows how to do it so we can complete the project as soon as possible. Yes, I have Discord.

I know how to add the files in the game, I recommend you read everything before doing something:

1 - Go to /assets/game/leadersIMG/ and add the resized images of the leaders, I recommend you put easy to remember names in the images and also that you don't use characters that are not used in the English language because it might cause problems (examples: ã , õ , Arabic letters...), don't put the same names in the images.  

2 - After you have placed the images of the leaders in the game files, you will have to enter the game and add the leaders to it (Editor/Leaders/Add New Leader), the name of the image must be the same as the one you placed in the game files, it is not necessary to add the leader's Wiki, I recommend that you put the leader's birth date 10 years before he came into power but why?  Well if you do that we won't have Angela Merkel as leader of East Germany or West Germany in 1970 and that's a good thing.

3 - After creating the leaders in the game I recommend you check if they really are working, sometimes they don't work and it is necessary to delete other leaders or change the birth dates of the leaders , after checking if they are working go to the game files and get the leaders files , if you have root these files will appear on the game data , if you do not have root you will have to download an app called Multispace , I'm not sure if the Playstore version works but I know this version works: ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnONd-9iAb8yxN7uBB-0qMwwiSdTHDQ4/view ) , after downloading Multispace you will have to download MT Manager , it is not available on Playstore so here is the link to its --- ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/rfau82bzib1h2jk/MT_Manager_base.---/file ) , after download both apps you will have to clone Age of History 2 through Multispace and you will have to do step 1 and step 2 there, this video is in Portuguese but I think maybe you understand what it is doing, (https://youtu.be /0DXKOfTL8A0 ) in this video he explains how to share scenarios by cell phone but it is also possible to share leaders or in other words get the leaders files by this method, if you don't understand something send me a message on discord and I'll explain better ( @Sevraltxz#7040 ) , after you get the leaders files you just need to go to /assets/game/leaders/ and add their files, also add the name of the leaders files in the text file Age_of_Civilizations , this file is in assets/game/leaders/ , place ;  between each filename , if you don't put ; among the names, the game will probably not have your leaders , if anything from the text is spelled weird, it's because I used Google Translate to write all of this, Good Luck adding the leaders!

Edited by Sevr
I forgot to explain the ending

On 3/18/2022 at 6:13 AM, Sevr said:

I know how to add the files in the game, I recommend you read everything before doing something:

1 - Go to /assets/game/leadersIMG/ and add the resized images of the leaders, I recommend you put easy to remember names in the images and also that you don't use characters that are not used in the English language because it might cause problems (examples: ã , õ , Arabic letters...), don't put the same names in the images.  

2 - After you have placed the images of the leaders in the game files, you will have to enter the game and add the leaders to it (Editor/Leaders/Add New Leader), the name of the image must be the same as the one you placed in the game files, it is not necessary to add the leader's Wiki, I recommend that you put the leader's birth date 10 years before he came into power but why?  Well if you do that we won't have Angela Merkel as leader of East Germany or West Germany in 1970 and that's a good thing.

3 - After creating the leaders in the game I recommend you check if they really are working, sometimes they don't work and it is necessary to delete other leaders or change the birth dates of the leaders , after checking if they are working go to the game files and get the leaders files , if you have root these files will appear on the game data , if you do not have root you will have to download an app called Multispace , I'm not sure if the Playstore version works but I know this version works: ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnONd-9iAb8yxN7uBB-0qMwwiSdTHDQ4/view ) , after downloading Multispace you will have to download MT Manager , it is not available on Playstore so here is the link to its --- ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/rfau82bzib1h2jk/MT_Manager_base.---/file ) , after download both apps you will have to clone Age of History 2 through Multispace and you will have to do step 1 and step 2 there, this video is in Portuguese but I think maybe you understand what it is doing, (https://youtu.be /0DXKOfTL8A0 ) in this video he explains how to share scenarios by cell phone but it is also possible to share leaders or in other words get the leaders files by this method, if you don't understand something send me a message on discord and I'll explain better ( @Sevraltxz#7040 ) , after you get the leaders files you just need to go to /assets/game/leaders/ and add their files, also add the name of the leaders files in the text file Age_of_Civilizations , this file is in assets/game/leaders/ , place ;  between each filename , if you don't put ; among the names, the game will probably not have your leaders , if anything from the text is spelled weird, it's because I used Google Translate to write all of this, Good Luck adding the leaders!

Greetings and thank you very much for your time to guide me. 🤍

But I play with Windows, not Android, I also do not like to add leaders to the game, I prefer others to do it for me.
If you can complete my Scenario 2022 without breaking the 2018 scenario, I can share the files with you.

On 5/5/2022 at 9:53 AM, Aris24 said:

Greetings and thank you very much for your time to guide me. 🤍

But I play with Windows, not Android, I also do not like to add leaders to the game, I prefer others to do it for me.
If you can complete my Scenario 2022 without breaking the 2018 scenario, I can share the files with you.

I had forgotten to see this topic, I'm sorry 

If you still have the images and names of the leaders I can do this for you, send me in discord Sevraltxz#7040