Jump to content
Age of History Games
Aris24

2022 Leaders update for Standard 2018 Scenario

Recommended Posts

Hello friends
After hours and days of playing AOC2, I realized that I could not stand the absence of new leaders, and unfortunately no one offered a new modern scenario for 2020, 2021 and 2022 .

So I started working and got the names and photos of the current leaders from the internet and I am completing the editing of their photos.

I just need someone to work with to add leaders to the game.
Please contact me to cooperate in Telegram.
(First person will be accepted) ID: @Lina24x

Changes that will be applied :
The number of leaders has greatly increased and several leaders have been selected from Africa and Oceania,  unfortunately none of them have ever been in the game.
Also, new and more suitable photos have been selected for some of the leaders who have existed since 2018.

New country : Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

 

This is the list of 29 new or updated European leaders :

image.thumb.png.38b452936281a2799c6cd140cd1480cc.png

*This is my first topic*

Edited by Aris24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, I're not comfortable editing the game, but since no one is willing to do it, I had to try it myself. The number of leaders is high, but I do not think it will last longer than February 18.
I wish Lucas Jakowski would release this leader update as a game update on Steam after it is completed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2022 at 3:39 PM, Iwo2014 said:

when will these new leaders be

I can import these for my game

But the problem is that I do not know which files you need to copy and paste in the game installation location! I only know the leadersIMG and  and scenario folder . 
This is my biggest problem.

Please find an experienced person for me.

Edited by Aris24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lukasz Jakowski but sus said:

Wait you added Emmanuel Macron? you thought hes real leader?

no! Macron is not real leader. Macron Is from fnf! Like tricky and sans and henry stickman and other fnf characters

So what does this mean? I do not know the meaning of the fnf .
Should I replace Jean Castex with Macron?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far, I have added Oceania leaders. And I realized that my changes in the 2018 scenario are also being applied and I do not know how to make 2022 separately.
So the continuation of the project requires someone familiar with game editing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lukasz Jakowski but sus said:

Wait you added Emmanuel Macron? you thought hes real leader?

no! Macron is not real leader. Macron Is from fnf! Like tricky and sans and henry stickman and other fnf characters

Can you convince Lukasz Jakowski to help complete this project and release it as a game update? I have converted all the photos to 100 x 88, all that remains is to insert them into the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Aris24 said:

I can import these for my game

But the problem is that I do not know which files you need to copy and paste in the game installation location! I only know the leadersIMG and  and scenario folder . 
This is my biggest problem.

Please find an experienced person for me.

Leaders folder and there is Age_of_Civilizations file where you can put leaders' code in it.

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-21-065_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-34-084_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Naikun said:

Leaders folder and there is Age_of_Civilizations file where you can put leaders' code in it.

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-21-065_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-13-11-55-34-084_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Thank you very much for your guidance, but I realized that I could not bring the leaders into the game. I'm waiting for someone to announce their cooperation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2022 at 4:28 AM, Aris24 said:

I just need someone to work with to add leaders to the game.
Please contact me to cooperate in Telegram

Man If i Wans't Occupied by my mod i would accept but the leaders are alreadly done if yes send me an archive by drive i'll insert and send to you back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2022 at 5:45 PM, GDKAYKY said:

Man If i Wans't Occupied by my mod i would accept but the leaders are alreadly done if yes send me an archive by drive i'll insert and send to you back

I do not know what you are saying!
I categorized the photos into 100 by 88. If you are interested
  Give me an email or telegram ID to send you a collection of photos of the leaders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.02.2022 at 08:47, Aris24 said:

Niestety nie czuję się komfortowo w edycji gry, ale ponieważ nikt nie chce tego zrobić, musiałem spróbować sam. Liczba liderów jest wysoka, ale nie sądzę, aby potrwała ona dłużej niż 18 lutego.
Chciałbym, żeby Lucas Jakowski udostępnił tę aktualizację lidera jako aktualizację gry na Steam po jej zakończeniu.

 

It's already after February 18, so when will these new leaders be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2022 at 11:11 AM, Iwo2014 said:

It's already after February 18, so when will these new leaders be?

Hi, unfortunately my attempt to insert the leaders into the game was unsuccessful, I have all the photos and specifications of the leaders but no one can help me enter them into the game. If someone helps, it can be done in two or three days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Em 03/06/2022 às 02:23, Aris24 disse:

Olá, infelizmente minha tentativa de inserir os líderes no jogo não foi bem sucedido, todas as fotos e dos líderes tenho mas ninguém pode me ajudar a inserir os erros no jogo. Se alguém ajudar, pode ser feito em dois ou três dias.

Hello, I liked your topic and I would like to try to help you but I don't have Telegram, do you have Discord, Instagram, Twitter or another social network?  If you don't have it, could you send me the files here or via email so I can try to get them into the game for you?

Edited by Sevr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2022 at 10:54 AM, Sevr said:

Hello, I liked your topic and I would like to try to help you but I don't have Telegram, do you have Discord, Instagram, Twitter or another social network?  If you don't have it, could you send me the files here or via email so I can try to get them into the game for you?

 

Hi, I'm very happy with your suggestion, but I need someone who really knows how to do it so we can complete the project as soon as possible. Yes, I have Discord.

Edited by Aris24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2022 at 2:49 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

I can help if you want. Do you have any way of contact?

Unfortunately, I have to suggest a way to allow the file to be sent.

Like Telegram : @lina24x

Or Discord : Tiquila#3529

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2022 at 6:39 AM, Aris24 said:

 

Hi, I'm very happy with your suggestion, but I need someone who really knows how to do it so we can complete the project as soon as possible. Yes, I have Discord.

I know how to add the files in the game, I recommend you read everything before doing something:

1 - Go to /assets/game/leadersIMG/ and add the resized images of the leaders, I recommend you put easy to remember names in the images and also that you don't use characters that are not used in the English language because it might cause problems (examples: ã , õ , Arabic letters...), don't put the same names in the images.  

2 - After you have placed the images of the leaders in the game files, you will have to enter the game and add the leaders to it (Editor/Leaders/Add New Leader), the name of the image must be the same as the one you placed in the game files, it is not necessary to add the leader's Wiki, I recommend that you put the leader's birth date 10 years before he came into power but why?  Well if you do that we won't have Angela Merkel as leader of East Germany or West Germany in 1970 and that's a good thing.

3 - After creating the leaders in the game I recommend you check if they really are working, sometimes they don't work and it is necessary to delete other leaders or change the birth dates of the leaders , after checking if they are working go to the game files and get the leaders files , if you have root these files will appear on the game data , if you do not have root you will have to download an app called Multispace , I'm not sure if the Playstore version works but I know this version works: ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnONd-9iAb8yxN7uBB-0qMwwiSdTHDQ4/view ) , after downloading Multispace you will have to download MT Manager , it is not available on Playstore so here is the link to its --- ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/rfau82bzib1h2jk/MT_Manager_base.---/file ) , after download both apps you will have to clone Age of History 2 through Multispace and you will have to do step 1 and step 2 there, this video is in Portuguese but I think maybe you understand what it is doing, (https://youtu.be /0DXKOfTL8A0 ) in this video he explains how to share scenarios by cell phone but it is also possible to share leaders or in other words get the leaders files by this method, if you don't understand something send me a message on discord and I'll explain better ( @Sevraltxz#7040 ) , after you get the leaders files you just need to go to /assets/game/leaders/ and add their files, also add the name of the leaders files in the text file Age_of_Civilizations , this file is in assets/game/leaders/ , place ;  between each filename , if you don't put ; among the names, the game will probably not have your leaders , if anything from the text is spelled weird, it's because I used Google Translate to write all of this, Good Luck adding the leaders!

Edited by Sevr
I forgot to explain the ending

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2022 at 6:13 AM, Sevr said:

I know how to add the files in the game, I recommend you read everything before doing something:

1 - Go to /assets/game/leadersIMG/ and add the resized images of the leaders, I recommend you put easy to remember names in the images and also that you don't use characters that are not used in the English language because it might cause problems (examples: ã , õ , Arabic letters...), don't put the same names in the images.  

2 - After you have placed the images of the leaders in the game files, you will have to enter the game and add the leaders to it (Editor/Leaders/Add New Leader), the name of the image must be the same as the one you placed in the game files, it is not necessary to add the leader's Wiki, I recommend that you put the leader's birth date 10 years before he came into power but why?  Well if you do that we won't have Angela Merkel as leader of East Germany or West Germany in 1970 and that's a good thing.

3 - After creating the leaders in the game I recommend you check if they really are working, sometimes they don't work and it is necessary to delete other leaders or change the birth dates of the leaders , after checking if they are working go to the game files and get the leaders files , if you have root these files will appear on the game data , if you do not have root you will have to download an app called Multispace , I'm not sure if the Playstore version works but I know this version works: ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnONd-9iAb8yxN7uBB-0qMwwiSdTHDQ4/view ) , after downloading Multispace you will have to download MT Manager , it is not available on Playstore so here is the link to its --- ( https://www.mediafire.com/file/rfau82bzib1h2jk/MT_Manager_base.---/file ) , after download both apps you will have to clone Age of History 2 through Multispace and you will have to do step 1 and step 2 there, this video is in Portuguese but I think maybe you understand what it is doing, (https://youtu.be /0DXKOfTL8A0 ) in this video he explains how to share scenarios by cell phone but it is also possible to share leaders or in other words get the leaders files by this method, if you don't understand something send me a message on discord and I'll explain better ( @Sevraltxz#7040 ) , after you get the leaders files you just need to go to /assets/game/leaders/ and add their files, also add the name of the leaders files in the text file Age_of_Civilizations , this file is in assets/game/leaders/ , place ;  between each filename , if you don't put ; among the names, the game will probably not have your leaders , if anything from the text is spelled weird, it's because I used Google Translate to write all of this, Good Luck adding the leaders!

Greetings and thank you very much for your time to guide me. 🤍

But I play with Windows, not Android, I also do not like to add leaders to the game, I prefer others to do it for me.
If you can complete my Scenario 2022 without breaking the 2018 scenario, I can share the files with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Kostek32_7
      Witam przedstawiam mój pierwszy scenariusz bez eventów ale w przyszłości planuje dodać eventy. to jest scenariusz alternatywna europa. myśle że wam się spodoba!
       
      English:
       
      Hello, I present my first scenario without events, but I plan to add events in the future. this is the alternative europe scenario. I think you will like it!
      Scenariuszaltewnatywnaeuropa.rar
    • By Altra12
      Hi everyone !
      I have made a new alternate history map : Native World !
      In this world, Europe has not become a dominant power after the fall of the Roman Empire. Because of that, nations from all over the world avoided colonisation and developped themselves, creating new Kingdoms, Republics and Empires. Nations like France, The UK, Germany, Russia, never existed because Europe stayed basically like it was 2000 years ago (With some changements of course)
      So in this map you can take control of a nation you would never have think of, and build a new Empire, never seen on any other map ! This world dont have a dominant power, will you be able to become the Ultimate nation ? only YOU will decide !
      Down below you will find two map :
      ------> The first one (Alliances) is a map that have some alliances in it like the Communists Arab States alliance or the Northern Pact... with this map you will also be able to take part in the great war facing the fascist empire of China and the Democratic Union ! the map was made to be played in this version, but if you want to play a nation without being restricted in some wars then the No-Alliance version can be usefull.
      -----> The second one dont have any alliances in it so you are totally free to attack anyone on the map. But be carefull, Vassals are still here, and the Democratic Union is not here to face China anymore...

      ! This map only come from by brain and have not been stealed !
      to install the map just put the folder in : age of civilizations>map>earth>scenarios
      Here is some other map i have made :
       
      Tell me if you have any problem with the map, post a comment and give me a like if you like it !
      Have fun and enjoy !
      Altra12
        Native World Alliances (Vanilla).rar Native World no alliances (Vanilla).rar
    • By OhPancake
      Hello dear friends !
      Here you can find my 1800 scenario !
      Hope you enjoy it !

      -

       
      Featuring new civilizations :
      -
      Wadai (By TheWarMonger)
      Sennar (By TheWarMonger)
      -
      Jaipur State
      Bikaner State
      Bundi State
      First (French) Republic
      Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt
      Landgrave of Hesse Kassel (v3 only)
      Duchy of Saxe-Weimar (v3 only)
      Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld (v3 only)
      Duchy of Westphalia
      Frankfurt
      Subalpine Republic
      Helvetic Republic
      Ligurian Republic
      Viceroyalty of Brazil (v3 only)
      Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata (v3 only)
      Viceroyalty of New Granada (v3 only)
      Grand Duchy Of Berg (event only)
      Kingdom of Holland (event only)
      Empire of Haïti (event only)
      Bourbons Restauration (event only)
      Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (event only)
      ______________________________________________________________________
      Update 3 New civilizations (No event only)
       Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld ; Duchy of Saxe-Weimar ; Landgrave of Hesse Kassel
      Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata ; Viceroyalty of New Granada ; viceroyalty of Brazil
      _______________________________________________________________
      -
      Download link :
      >> HERE <<
      -
       
       
       
    • By FlyingScout
      Just a small scenario I made, it has no events. {Apologies for the split files, I don't know how to make them all appear as one ):}
      The source I had for this scenario was mainly Emperor Tigerstar and a few other anonymous sources.

      Enjoy!

      1652234081581imwiwlpz 1652234081581imwiwlpz_A 1652234081581imwiwlpz_C 1652234081581imwiwlpz_D 1652234081581imwiwlpz_HRE 1652234081581imwiwlpz_INFO.json 1652234081581imwiwlpz_PD 1652234081581imwiwlpz_W 1652234081581imwiwlpz_E
    • By Hazen
      Hi!
      I ANNOUNCE THE START OF WORKS ON "EUROPE OF REBORN 1939"

      Recently I had an idea to do, I noticed that there are a lot of WW2 or Hoi4 mods on the forum anyway, so I had the idea to make a scenario with a real history events in 1939-1945. I know this is a big plan, and they fail quickest, especially if is done alone. It will probably take a long time, anyway project will be available when I do Europe and America complete enough 
      Current goal:
      -basic events in WW2 in Europe and North America
       
      For this scenario I am based on this mod, I really liked the new governance models and the simple map (author, if you don't want me to use your mod please write me):
       
      Below text is actual progress of scanario, 
      I will update it whenever I can 
       
       
      changelog:
      - better tlanslate and matched photos for events
      - added more events for Europe from 1936 to early 1939
      - basic events preceding World War 2 are complete

  • Our picks

  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...