Age of History 3
Hazen

"REBORN 1939" WW2 SCENARIO MOD FOCUSED ON EVENTS AND REAL PATH [WORK IN PROGRESS]

Hi!

I ANNOUNCE THE START OF WORKS ON "EUROPE OF REBORN 1939"

Recently I had an idea to do, I noticed that there are a lot of WW2 or Hoi4 mods on the forum anyway, so I had the idea to make a scenario with a real history events in 1939-1945. I know this is a big plan, and they fail quickest, especially if is done alone. It will probably take a long time, anyway project will be available when I do Europe and America complete enough :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

Current goal:

-basic events in WW2 in Europe and North America

For this scenario I am based on this mod, I really liked the new governance models and the simple map (author, if you don't want me to use your mod please write me):

Below text is actual progress of scanario, 

I will update it whenever I can :classic_cool:

changelog:

- better tlanslate and matched photos for events

- added more events for Europe from 1936 to early 1939

- basic events preceding World War 2 are complete

280911720_1129753957572078_2509899204078105879_n.thumb.png.4f60c18adf88dc24b106aa69c6a37263.png

Edited by Hazen
update content