Age of History 3
Desk

Duskys Engine!! Developing!!

Duskys Engine! 💚

Duskys Engine is a new AOH2 launcher that completely modifies the game. It has a compilation of codes for some mods. At the moment this launcher is under development and a stable version of it has not yet been released. (Found in version: alpha_0.0.1). When a beta version is developed that is relatively stable I will post its download link.

This theme will be used for a changelog and download links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Log:

version: alpha_0.0.1

• The game's main menu shares some similarity with the main menu of Bloody Europe II.
  • This launcher adds the option to customize the background of your game.
  • Made some minor changes to the about menu
  • AI Aggressiveness has been edited and can now be changed from 0% to 1000%.
  • Added the war losses option (in the new game options menu) from 0% to 1000%.
  • Added editing of rebel power (In the new game options menu) from 0% to 500%.
  • Added that you can modify the peace after the start of the match (In the new game options menu) from 0 to 1000 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns to improve relations has been increased to 200 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns to assimilate a province has been increased to 120 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns for a defensive pact has been increased to 200 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns to send an insult has been increased to 120 turns (plans are being made to increase it to 200 turns).
  • The maximum number of turns to send a "non-aggression" pact has been increased to 200 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns for a proclamation of independence has been increased to 200 turns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord: soon.

Downloads Link: The beta_0.0.1 version will be released soon. (Some features are still to be added).

Videotutorial: soon.

Notes:

1. I'm working on this mod while creating the Discord server. So if it took a while to add content to the launcher you know the reason why.
  2. By 15 December the first prototype (version: beta_0.0.1) will be released.

Credits:

• Credits to the Bloody Europe team for some of their code.

Screenshot_1 (1).png

Edited by Desk

5 hours ago, kiarash said:

Ù‚Ű±Ű§Ű± ۧ۳ŰȘ چه ÙˆÛŒÚ˜ÚŻÛŒ Ù‡Ű§ÛŒÛŒ Ű§ÛŒÙ† موŰȘÙˆŰ± ۯۧێŰȘه ۚۧێۯ ۟

من ŰšŰ±Ű§ÛŒ ÙŸŰ§ŰłŰź ŰšÙ‡ ŰłÙˆŰ§Ù„ ŰŽÙ…Ű§ ۧŰČ Ù…ŰȘŰ±ŰŹÙ… ۧ۳ŰȘÙŰ§ŰŻÙ‡ می Ú©Ù†Ù…ŰŒ Ű§Ù…Ű§ ۯ۱ Ű­Ű§Ù„ ۭۧ۶۱ ÙˆÛŒÚ˜ÚŻÛŒ Ù‡Ű§ÛŒ کمی ۯۧ۱ۯ.

10 hours ago, Fireboy said:

Ill watch the development of this mod. Looks good

Thank you very much bro

17 hours ago, Desk said:

Duskys Engine! 💚

Duskys Engine is a new AOH2 launcher that completely modifies the game. It has a compilation of codes for some mods. At the moment this launcher is under development and a stable version of it has not yet been released. (Found in version: beta_0.0.1). When a beta version is developed that is relatively stable I will post its download link.

Change Log:

version: beta_0.0.1

• The game's main menu shares some similarity with the main menu of Bloody Europe II.

Screenshot_1.png

Looks good

1 hour ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

i have hopes for this engine

Thank you, I am trying to put my all into this project.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:31 AM, Desk said:

Duskys Engine! 💚

Duskys Engine is a new AOH2 launcher that completely modifies the game. It has a compilation of codes for some mods. At the moment this launcher is under development and a stable version of it has not yet been released. (Found in version: beta_0.0.1). When a beta version is developed that is relatively stable I will post its download link.

Change Log:

version: beta_0.0.1

• AI Aggressiveness has been edited and can now be changed from 0% to 1000%.
  • Added the war losses option (in the new game options menu) from 0% to 1000%.
  • Added editing of rebel power (In the new game options menu) from 0% to 500%.
  • Added that you can modify the peace after the start of the match (In the new game options menu) from 0 to 1000 turns.

Downloads Link: The beta_0.0.1 version will be released soon. (Some features are still to be added).

Videotutorial: soon.

Notes:

1. I'm working on this mod while creating the Discord server. So if it took a while to add content to the launcher you know the reason why.
  2. By 15 December the first prototype (version: beta_0.0.1) will be released.

Screenshot_1 (1).png

We already have the uwut engine, so.

34 minutes ago, uwut said:

meh only 2 new features and they are from bloody europe (also ported to uwut engine) 

You're right, but I decided to create a launcher since there are thousands of mods for AOH2. And it doesn't have any relevant functions for now and of course what I do is a compilation of code from other mods. And of course I've been working on this launcher for 2 days so there are very few features. By the way I admired your job very well done creating Uwut Engine.

36 minutes ago, BySpringBonnie76 said:

We already have the uwut engine, so.

The current functions are the same as those of the Uwut Engine, so there is nothing new bro.

Edited by Desk

33 minutes ago, Desk said:

You're right, but I decided to create a launcher since there are thousands of mods for AOH2. And it doesn't have any relevant functions for now and of course what I do is a compilation of code from other mods. And of course I've been working on this launcher for 2 days so there are very few features. By the way I admired your job very well done creating Uwut Engine.

launcher idea is pretty good

5 minutes ago, Dorito_Kun said:

Que el ejercito mínimo para atacar una provincia sea de 1000, así se evitaría el Bordegore 😄

Creo que no sería justo para las civilizaciones mås pobres, pobladas y subdesarrolladas que hay en el juego. Esto aplica porque si la IA indica que quiere conquistar un país igual de débil que él no podría porque necesitaría +1000 soldados para ello.

Agradezco tu sugerencia brou!

Edited by Desk

2 minutes ago, Desk said:

Creo que no sería justo para las civilizaciones mås pobres, pobladas y subdesarrolladas que hay en el juego. Esto aplica porque si la IA indica que quiere conquistar un país igual de débil que él no podría porque necesitaría +1000 soldados para ello.

Agradezco tu sugerencia brou!

Entonces puedo imaginar que tu mod se centrara en la versiĂłn Vanilla del juego, bueno, estĂĄ bien n.n

Los Modders que suelen utilizar estos motores para sus mods pues suelen poner mås de 9 Millones de economia para los países así que hasta el país mas pequeño podría permitirse un ejercito de 30 mil...

Pero si solo hablamos del AoH2 Vanilla pues si, serĂ­a injusto, allĂ­ la economĂ­a no pasa de los 300 mil para los paĂ­ses u.u

802708588262195240.png

Just now, Dorito_Kun said:

Entonces puedo imaginar que tu mod se centrara en la versiĂłn Vanilla del juego, bueno, estĂĄ bien n.n

Los Modders que suelen utilizar estos motores para sus mods pues suelen poner mås de 9 Millones de economia para los países así que hasta el país mas pequeño podría permitirse un ejercito de 30 mil...

Pero si solo hablamos del AoH2 Vanilla pues si, serĂ­a injusto, allĂ­ la economĂ­a no pasa de los 300 mil para los paĂ­ses u.u

802708588262195240.png

Exactamente, este launcher estĂĄ enfocado en el vanilla. No es una versiĂłn modding que colocan mucha economĂ­a, poblaciĂłn y desarrollo en las civs.

1 hour ago, Outlawexperience said:

A launcher would be interesting, hope to see how this looks like in the future

Thank you very much.

6 hours ago, ChristSoldier25 said:

At least it will work not like your buggy mess

☠even didnt played uwut engine
1.6.2 version didnt has bugs (theres some little ones) and all features in here works correctly
1.6.5 version didnt has bugs and fixes the little ones in 1.6.2
prob you are a blind and you should go to a ophthalmologist (if you have a any eye)

Edited by uwut

4 minutes ago, uwut said:

☠even didnt played uwut engine
1.6.2 version didnt has bugs (theres some little ones) and all features in here works correctly
1.6.5 version didnt has bugs and fixes the little ones in 1.6.2
prob you are a blind and you should go to a ophthalmologist

Brother uwut don't fight with random people about your engine you basically made things that were thought impossible idk why they want to be competition instead of helping grow the modding community in general