Age of History 3
Desk

Duskys Engine!! Developing!!

1 minute ago, Kaiserreich said:

Brother uwut don't fight with random people about your engine you basically made things that were thought impossible idk why they want to be competition instead of helping grow the modding community in general

mostly im not giving reply or something but this post made me more angry than others

11 hours ago, uwut said:

☠️even didnt played uwut engine
1.6.2 version didnt has bugs (theres some little ones) and all features in here works correctly
1.6.5 version didnt has bugs and fixes the little ones in 1.6.2
prob you are a blind and you should go to a ophthalmologist (if you have a any eye)

Uwut, don't fight in other people's posts
If you had said "so what?" I think it would have been enoughimage.png.189b7e854ea8a4b04732647f57e874df.png

On 12/2/2023 at 9:31 PM, Desk said:

Duskys Engine! 💚

Duskys Engine is a new AOH2 launcher that completely modifies the game. It has a compilation of codes for some mods. At the moment this launcher is under development and a stable version of it has not yet been released. (Found in version: alpha_0.0.1). When a beta version is developed that is relatively stable I will post its download link.

This theme will be used for a changelog and download links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Log:

version: alpha_0.0.1

• The game's main menu shares some similarity with the main menu of Bloody Europe II.
  • This launcher adds the option to customize the background of your game.
  • Made some minor changes to the about menu
  • AI Aggressiveness has been edited and can now be changed from 0% to 1000%.
  • Added the war losses option (in the new game options menu) from 0% to 1000%.
  • Added editing of rebel power (In the new game options menu) from 0% to 500%.
  • Added that you can modify the peace after the start of the match (In the new game options menu) from 0 to 1000 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns to improve relations has been increased to 200 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns to assimilate a province has been increased to 120 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns for a defensive pact has been increased to 200 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns to send an insult has been increased to 120 turns (plans are being made to increase it to 200 turns).
  • The maximum number of turns to send a "non-aggression" pact has been increased to 200 turns.
  • The maximum number of turns for a proclamation of independence has been increased to 200 turns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord: soon.

Downloads Link: The beta_0.0.1 version will be released soon. (Some features are still to be added).

Videotutorial: soon.

Notes:

1. I'm working on this mod while creating the Discord server. So if it took a while to add content to the launcher you know the reason why.
  2. By 15 December the first prototype (version: beta_0.0.1) will be released.

Credits:

• Credits to the Bloody Europe team for some of their code.

Screenshot_1 (1).png

PROJECT CANCELLED

I spoke to the creator of the project and he said that he cancelled the project because he lost his account, he didn't want to create another account due to the hype generated by this post. Any questions you can ask me on discord.

PD: The creator asked me to publish this.

Discord: relsee_

Edited by Relse

1 hour ago, Relse said:

PROJECT CANCELLED

I spoke to the creator of the project and he said that he cancelled the project because he lost his account, he didn't want to create another account due to the hype generated by this post. Any questions you can ask me on discord.

I supposed
Although it is still a surprise

1 hour ago, Relse said:

PROJECT CANCELLED

Damn, if it's true, then that sucks... I would've wanted to see what would this become