Age of History 3

So Basicly We Have Events In AoH2, But There Isn't Any Built In Events Already Into The Game From The Start, Which In My Opinion Is Quite The Bummer, Since I Feel Like Events Have Sooo Much Potential And Are So Fun, And Yes i Know Theres This Quest Or Challenge Thingy Which Lukasz Jakowski Is Adding To AoH3, But i Feel Like There Still Should Be Already Built In Events To The Game, And Not Just a Few, i Mean LOTS Of Events For Each Scenario/Year So That The Game Is More Fun, Basicly How It Will Work Is That The Event Can Be Triggered By Some Date Or Just By Something Happening And Once It Happens There Will Be a High Res Image With a Long Description And 1 or More Options To Choose From Which Will Effect The Game Depending On Which Option You Choose, Similar To Events In AoH2 And Just Like In HoI4, I Feel Like This Is So Fun And Has So Much Potential And Can Add a Whole New Layer Of Challenge And Story To The Game.