Age of History 3
Magnum

Eliminate form of government "Rebel"

Agreed, 'Rebels' itself is not a political ideology.

Rather a term referring to individuals or groups who resist or oppose an established authority

A more appropriate term which somewhat fits the narrative would be 'Anarchism', although it still does not reflect the idea of rebelling.

A 'Provisional Government' feature would be cool to have, but is not necessary. 

Great idea. Especially if there are different types, depending on the requirements and goals of the rebels. It is obvious that terrorists, separatists, revolutionaries, etc. types will have different features

19 hours ago, Magnum said:

English

I have seen that the game will continue to have the rebel form of government. It is something very strange because the rebels are not an ideology or a set of rules, but a movement organized for a purpose, that is why I suggest that Lukasz delete that and put something like "Provisional Government" or that they directly rebel with an already pre-established ideology.

Español 

He visto que el juego seguirá teniendo la forma de gobierno de los rebeldes. es algo muy extraño porque los rebeldes no son una ideología ni un conjunto de normas, sino un movimiento organizado para un fin, por eso sugiero que Lukasz borre eso y ponga algo como "Gobierno Provisional" o que directamente se rebelen con una ideología ya preestablecida.

I think that rebelion system is well made. In Aoh2 rebels have been also but players could't change goverment to rebels so i don't see problem with rebels

Edited by Rodak Polak

4 hours ago, Matvey said:

Great idea. Especially if there are different types, depending on the requirements and goals of the rebels. It is obvious that terrorists, separatists, revolutionaries, etc. types will have different features

I like the idea of terrorism in the game. Maybe should be chance for terrorist attack like it was chance to rebeelion in AoH2. Spies could increase the risk of terrorist attack also. Every terrorist attack should be shown in the event