Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

Project Civilizations+

Stage of development: 100% done!

Welcome to my mod. Project Civilizations+ is a mod supposed to aid players and modders to do their own scenarios in the best way possible.

This mod took me at least 4 years to finish, between hours and hours of work and is finally being launched, so, what will this mod have?
-4767 Civilizations to you be able to do the best scenarios.
-At least 99,9% of the civilizations with flags.
-A lot of civilizations with ideological flags, mainly monarchists, republicans, fascists and communists flags.
-30+ Ideologies, all being usefull and thought to be usefull to use in at least 2 or plus scenarios.
-Victoria II pallet of colors.
-95% of this content is included in the @Çağan Ayyıldız's mod, Project Vita.

-I'm also including my best map ever made for Project Vita. My Victorian Era Map with more than 600 civilizations and with the most detailed sources possible.

-Added Modern World, Great War Prelude (1910), The Gathering Storm (1936), Twilight Over Europe and Giant Castle.

MOD LINK PC(1.5):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gI-FBN-UM3xrclnMe7uNyE4WCTpPK9ab/view?usp=drive_link

MOD LINK ANDROID(1.5)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4GGGTEkqEE8aPuZt1cJUA7ywqXCMx7Q/view?usp=drivesdk

(Android version may present little bugs, but none of them affect the gameplay)

Also, thanks for helping with some flags and UI: @Çağan Ayyıldız.

Edited by Mic12

On 3/2/2024 at 9:40 PM, Mic12 said:

Project Civilizations+

Stage of development: 100% done!

Welcome to my mod. Project Civilizations+ is a mod supposed to aid players and modders to do their own scenarios in the best way possible.

This mod took me at least 4 years to finish, between hours and hours of work and is finally being launched, so, what will this mod have?
-4626 Civilizations to you be able to do the best scenarios.
-At least 99,9% of the civilizations with flags.
-A lot of civilizations with ideological flags, mainly monarchists, republicans, fascists and communists flags.
-30+ Ideologies, all being usefull and thought to be usefull to use in at least 2 or plus scenarios.
-Victoria II pallet of colors.
-95% of this content is included in the @Çağan Ayyıldız's mod, Project Vita.

-I'm also including my best map ever made for Project Vita. My Victorian Era Map with more than 600 civilizations and with the most detailed sources possible.

MOD LINK (1.0):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O1G0wJlXpIrKCeUgvxg0Id8uZy3KOzlr/view?usp=drive_link

Also, thanks for helping with some flags and UI: @Çağan Ayyıldız.

images?

On 3/21/2024 at 6:23 PM, daniiiiiii said:

Hey! Im doing a project that adds some USSR related flags and civs to this mod, its name is SovietCivs (here's link if you want)

Great that you liked and are doing a submod. Also, I launched 1.4 today, so have a good play. (;

3 hours ago, İnterstalker837 said:

Is there mobile link for game? Or is this link is for mobile? 

You can transfer to mobile using MT Manager. But it's currently for PC.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:14 AM, Mic12 said:

Great that you liked and are doing a submod. Also, I launched 1.4 today, so have a good play. (;

I'm almost finished! If possible i can release today!

On 3/26/2024 at 8:09 PM, Jzepee said:

Already played a bit with this map, amazing job

I'm glad you liked. 🙂

On 3/23/2024 at 8:46 PM, Mic12 said:

You can transfer to mobile using MT Manager. But it's currently for PC.

How to transfer it? Can you give me the tutorial on how to do it?