Age of History 3
cvbnm07

Did uwut just lose the plot?

5 minutes ago, Siamese said:

A guy from DWU, said y'all came up with a peace treaty and in it it says everyone is unbanned now except you which will be on the first of September

yes,i don't care if i am banned or not, the mod is trash, but it's discrimination to not unban me

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

Idk they accuse uwut of trying to get peoples IPs and uwut says the grabify link is just the main website

that wasnt only reason, as i repeat many times, but uwut promised to fix that issue that most of ppl were complaining about, so we are good now.

(ip wasnt even that important for me, it was just notepad file)

Edited by Comrade_Parrot

5 hours ago, Xjento said:

isso se chama humor negro

No, black humor is jokes with double meanings, they usually talk about LGBT dwarfs and other minorities, what you do is humor WITH black people, which depending on the joke IS RACISM YES! AND RACISM IS A CRIME I don't know if it's not a crime in YOUR country because if it isn't I hope your country stops being criminal! 

23 minutes ago, Xjento said:

cale a boca, como isso afeta você por uma única palavra? mesmo que seu povo destrua países ocidentais inteiros

Look, I don't want any problems, but TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT DESTROYING IS 

4 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Look, I don't want any problems, but TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT DESTROYING IS 

the only problems i see are immigrants

12 minutes ago, Xjento said:

os únicos problemas que vejo são os imigrantes

Peace or 10 people report you? 

Posted (edited)

Oi galera! Do que se trata toda essa briga? O que houve com o Uwut? E como saímos de jogar um joguinho, para racismo e os caralhos?

Edited by João Pedro Nunes