Age of History 3
Hoang Duc

I'd love to send you my ideas (Please read it!)

@ Łukasz Jakowski

Dear Lukasz Jakowski:
1. Please add leadership and country functions right in the game for iOS players' convenience.

2. Additional scenario include 1890, 1911, 1946, Cold War (1949, 1960, 1967, 1973, 1979 and 1989), Vietnam War, Korean War, Chinese Civil War and each scenario have correct leader.

3. Adding archipelagos in the South China Sea region.

4. Allow construction and investment, even the change of leadership and state of the vassal states.

5. Add national flags appropriate to each type of government, especially Asian countries.

6. The federal state will be allowed to manage the flag, change leadership, build and invest, and even recruit armies in its states.

7. Substitution of the confederate flag is allowed.

These are the wishes that I wish Lukasz Jakowski to fulfill. Thank you very much! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

17 hours ago, qxz said:

What do you mean by 'investment'?
Investing funds into other states?
Building investments into foreign provinces?

That is building investments into foreign provinces