By Beter Griffin
Hey guys, Beter here.
I would like to say that I'm working on a map based off of the one in Hearts of Iron 4!
It will feature the two scenarios in the game along with many others that I like to make!
I expect it to come out within a month but no promises!
Provinces: probably 10000+
Scenarios planned: 1936, 1939, Modern Day
Latest progress update:
I lost the data so I will reset the development
Check my progress here https://trello.com/b/9c7RLqdF/aocii-hoi4-map
We don't know what does really Lukasz is doing. But maybe he plans to surprise us for a big update.
Let us just give our idea to make this game better anytime soon to the update.
Ideas to be sent:
Release a new country from the old country's provinces and that new country would be the old country's puppet or colony Can change the flag and name of a country on the spot on the game (flag editor would be included too to be on the spot) Once the country and its rebels get peace now, rebels can change their self (like on my second idea) and choose their fate if they want to be an independent new country or join another country (they want to join because of its core and maybe the rebel to that country because they've been conquered) (but once you're the player of a rebel country, once you join you'll gonna control now the country you've to join. but once your not the player, you won't control it and vice versa) More!!! (Actually not 'cause I have no other ideas xD) So Please Let Us Help Lukasz for Ideas to Make the Game Better
You can also give your ideas
Help me send this to Lukasz
Write in Python & On top of libraries
- Import Your Flag & Auto Resize for in-game image scale
- Easy to Customize your civ & Easy to make a lot of Civ
- Civilization Information Editor
- flag & flagH function for Edit and Backup
How to Download & Install?
1. Python Source Version
2. PyInstaller (Execute) Version
(***This Is Update Link)
What is Different between version?
- Python Latast Version Required (Include Module)
- Support for Dev & Hot Fix!
- For debug need Python skill
PyInstaller (Execute) Version
- Execute to exe
- Package include CivPack
How to Use?
- Import your Flag to "Import" folder
- Open CivEditor
- Enter CivName
- Enter flag filename + file extensions (like ".png", ".jpg")
- Click Import
- CivInfo is informations about your civ (like Wikipedia or Civ Status)
- Click Create
***If you get error... delete file of error civ and plz step-by-step
How to Import to game?
- Copy your civ folder in Workspace folder to civilizations_editor in game folder
- Add civ name to Age_of_Civilizations file
- Open game and Edit Civ Color in game editor
- Copy civ folder in FlagIO & FlagHIO to civilizations_editor
***Warning*** after import flag from FlagIO & FlagHIO to game, dont edit civ in game editor (Flag will return to blank) you can edit only name after import
Dev Word & FAQ:
- This tool cant edit civ color because color file is Java Serializable (Python have module to edit but need encoding skill)
- Why flag show white frame? >> File is .png Transparent can show in white or black when show in image viewer
- Now Library Update! & Android Version Release
What happened to this game lukasz we need an update you cant just leave the community in the dark like this even if you just tell us you abandoned the game Lukasz please we really need an update i understand that you are a single developer and that making games is hard but i love this game it is one of my favourite games and i really want some kind of update Lukasz please the community needs to know what happened