Age of Civilizations
burrocampeador

How to increase population of a province very quickly?

On 3/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, burrocampeador said:

You can increase economy of a province "very quickly"... just investing on it. But what about increase population on a province? Does it exist any way to do it? Thank you very much.

recruit soliders on others provinces(or use cheats for it) then disband them on the province u want to rise its population

On 3/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, burrocampeador said:

I have tried that but it doesn't work well... I have disbanded a 2000 army in a province and, in the next turn, the population only rises about 70 people and almost nothing in neighbour provinces.

i think that number doesnt give any significant change...try million soldiers....lol

Hi,

You can always use command "population" in console. It will spawn you 750 populations. If its not enough, you can always bind that command to some key, like Up Arrow or Down Arrow (I am using Autohotkey) and just spam in console.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, burrocampeador said:

I have tried that but it doesn't work well... I have disbanded a 2000 army in a province and, in the next turn, the population only rises about 70 people and almost nothing in neighbour provinces.

21 hours ago, tww said:

i think that number doesnt give any significant change...try million soldiers....lol

50k or 100k will be enough

spam farms in that province. I remember playing as a nation and I had 2 very population depleted provinces (including my capital). So I raised goods and maxed out farms in those 2 provinces.

You can increase the population of a province by putting the goods in the max then build farms all around the country, with that you population growing tax will high up and you wilk have more population.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, J4DYMY said:

Hi,

You can always use command "population" in console. It will spawn you 750 populations. If its not enough, you can always bind that command to some key, like Up Arrow or Down Arrow (I am using Autohotkey) and just spam in console.

Sorry if I'm commenting on an old post, but I was curious, could you make the script available?

SIMPLE WAY TO UNDERSTAND POPULATION GROWTH..... 2 things. Click on the flag upper left corner. The green bar is your goods.... the higher you raise it the less your economy will produce permanently. It is best tooken early on so you can maximize the effect, because you will pay less the whole round while your economy grows massively. The green bar has a multiplier that is called farms. It multiplys in a small decimal percentage.

I played the United states and followed this exact way, before you know it I had the actual population of the United states and was unstoppable only with U.S territories. It is best to be your best at diplomatic relations before you decide this. This alone took about 4500 turns. WW2 Germany classic is my favorite to play though. If your population is actual size it will crash the game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Izanagi-Chan
      Hola, siempre he tenido este problema
      mis provincias no suben de 99 de economía, no importa cuanto invierta en esa provincia y aumente el desarrollo, no pasan el 99 de economía. algunas si lo logran pero otras se han no, puedo pasar más de 100 turnos invirtiendo y se estanca en 99, a veces sube a 100 pero luego baja después de que terminan los turnos del dinero invertido, agradecería muchísimo que me ayudarán con esto 
      PD: no soy un jugador nuevo, llevo decenas y decenas de horas en este juego y ya lo he completado muchas veces con 4000 de provincias pero el problemas como dije anteriormente es que mis provincias se estancan en 99 de economía.
    • By SliminoDomino
      How do I increass my population because when I recruit an Army it's only 200 how can I make it into 5,000?
    • By Henemyzzz
      Hello! Not so long ago, I wanted to bring the game population as close as possible to the real one (so that on the Earth map in total there would be at least more than 3 billion people). I know that it can be increased through the editor to an indicator of 200,000, as well as increase the growth rate, but this is naturally not enough.
      Just a week ago, I found out that it is still possible to do this through the game codes. Almost the whole week I delved into the codes of the game in order to find at least some parameter through which the world population can be increased, but to no avail.
      Then I decided to ask for help on the forum, and created this post.
      And now the main thing in this post:
      Guys, how and where can the world population be increased with the help of game codes in all provinces at once, and not in one? It may be possible even to remove the restriction from the slider of the population in the editor?
      Thanks in advance!
      P.S. I sincerely apologize for the possibly clumsy translation, I'm Russian and I write this with Google translator =]
    • By Henemyzzz
      Hello! Not so long ago, I wanted to bring the game population as close as possible to the real one (so that on the Earth map in total there would be at least more than 3 billion people). I know that it can be increased through the editor to an indicator of 200,000, as well as increase the growth rate, but this is naturally not enough.
      Just a week ago, I found out that it is still possible to do this through the game codes. Almost the whole week I delved into the codes of the game in order to find at least some parameter through which the world population can be increased, but to no avail.
      Then I decided to ask for help on the forum, and created this post.
      And now the main thing in this post:
      Guys, how and where can the world population be increased with the help of game codes in all provinces at once, and not in one? It may be possible even to remove the restriction from the slider of the population in the editor?
      Thanks in advance!
      P.S. I sincerely apologize for the possibly clumsy translation, I'm Russian and I write this with Google translator =]
    • By Miraakos
      Why i cant edit growth rate? I mark some provinces, and change growth rate. It work, but when i restart game, it reset.
      I play on android.
      Ps. Sry for my bad eng xd
  • Popular Now