Age of History 3

burrocampeador

How to increase population of a province very quickly?

On 3/21/2019 at 11:49 AM, burrocampeador said:

You can increase economy of a province "very quickly"... just investing on it. But what about increase population on a province? Does it exist any way to do it? Thank you very much.

recruit soliders on others provinces(or use cheats for it) then disband them on the province u want to rise its population

On 3/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, burrocampeador said:

I have tried that but it doesn't work well... I have disbanded a 2000 army in a province and, in the next turn, the population only rises about 70 people and almost nothing in neighbour provinces.

i think that number doesnt give any significant change...try million soldiers....lol

Hi,

You can always use command "population" in console. It will spawn you 750 populations. If its not enough, you can always bind that command to some key, like Up Arrow or Down Arrow (I am using Autohotkey) and just spam in console.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, burrocampeador said:

I have tried that but it doesn't work well... I have disbanded a 2000 army in a province and, in the next turn, the population only rises about 70 people and almost nothing in neighbour provinces.

21 hours ago, tww said:

i think that number doesnt give any significant change...try million soldiers....lol

50k or 100k will be enough

I find that changing the "goods" to at least 40% is a very effective way of adding population. I had a game where i started as poland in 1440 and by 2000 i had over 100 million people.

spam farms in that province. I remember playing as a nation and I had 2 very population depleted provinces (including my capital). So I raised goods and maxed out farms in those 2 provinces.

You can increase the population of a province by putting the goods in the max then build farms all around the country, with that you population growing tax will high up and you wilk have more population.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, J4DYMY said:

Hi,

You can always use command "population" in console. It will spawn you 750 populations. If its not enough, you can always bind that command to some key, like Up Arrow or Down Arrow (I am using Autohotkey) and just spam in console.

Sorry if I'm commenting on an old post, but I was curious, could you make the script available?

SIMPLE WAY TO UNDERSTAND POPULATION GROWTH..... 2 things. Click on the flag upper left corner. The green bar is your goods.... the higher you raise it the less your economy will produce permanently. It is best tooken early on so you can maximize the effect, because you will pay less the whole round while your economy grows massively. The green bar has a multiplier that is called farms. It multiplys in a small decimal percentage.

I played the United states and followed this exact way, before you know it I had the actual population of the United states and was unstoppable only with U.S territories. It is best to be your best at diplomatic relations before you decide this. This alone took about 4500 turns. WW2 Germany classic is my favorite to play though. If your population is actual size it will crash the game.

On 3/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, burrocampeador said:

You can increase economy of a province "very quickly"... just investing on it. But what about increase population on a province? Does it exist any way to do it? Thank you very much.

i could help you, but you need use consoles chose a province then write setarmy and chose 30000 or 40000 warrior and remove them 

Edited by Yahya ess

There are two ways to do it. A legitimate one, and a work around way with consol commands.

This doesn't help with increasing the population in one province, but just overall, but its legitimate, so you can do it in a honest game. Try setting your goods as high as you can at peace times. When I'm not at war i try and keep goods at 45% or more, and economic spending at 25% because it keeps most lower value provinces from breaking their economy where it is forever stuck on 99. 

However if your willing to use cheats there is a way to set the population for one province very quickly. If you are a small nation you just use consol commands to make a large army, then disband it and they will join your population. However if your a large nation and desire a increase in one, or even a few specific provinces, then it gets a little more complicated.

First you release that province as a vassal. If your looking for an exact population number then release a vasal who already owned that property, and make sure its the same form of goverment that it formerly was, this will cause the population to shrink dramatically in that province, often to just a few thousand, allowing you to set it to a semi specific number without any math or thinking. 

If it doesnt matter what the exact population is, and you just want it higher, then release any old vassal.

Wether or not your going for an exact number, make sure you only give the vassal the provinces where you want to increase the population

Next you use the "setarmy +#" command, replacing the # with a number of your choice to give the vassal that amount of soldiers. They will then disband the soldiers because they cannot afford them, and their provinces population will grow to a total number equal to the number disbanded

Next you anex the vassal, and the province is once again yours, but with a large population

Edited by Ethaniel
Miscounted