Age of History 3
Alfa-Z 343

Fallout factions USA scenario

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwHIUssDAsazwi6U-ZEy4cuKciRSnzzP/view?usp=sharing

Hi! I’d like to share this AoC2 scenario where I’ve created the map of the United States but with the factions of the universe Fallout, at the moment has no events, but I am working on it to have the most important events of the universe Fallout. If you find any errors or have suggestions, leave them in the comments.I worked on the "usastates" scenario so the Fallout scenario file has the same name since it cannot be changed.

For those who do not know:

-The file  -usastates- goes in: / age of civilizations II / map / earth / scenario / without changing the name!

-All remaining files go in: / age of civilizations II / game / civilizations_editor / without changing the name to any!

If you have any doubt, leave it to me in the comments too.

fallout sceario print 2.jpg

fallout scenario print.jpg

Edited by Alfa-Z 343

5 minutes ago, ieunal61 said:

What is the fallout?

An awesome saga of videogames that combines Fps/shooter mechanics with RPG mechanics in a Post-Apocaliptic USA setting
PS:if you are interested please play some of the games! they are good!(i suggest that you start with Fallout New Vegas)

Edited by Ramiro007

13 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

An awesome saga of videogames that combines Fps/shooter mechanics with RPG mechanics in a Post-Apocaliptic USA setting
PS:if you are interested please play some of the games! they are good!(i suggest that you start with Fallout New Vegas)

Thanks for the game suggestion!

You should add Fallout DLCs like the tribals from honest hearts and far harbor, or try to also add in Master's army from Fallout 1