Age of History 3
Agamem8

Game needs online multiplayer

This game is seriously in need of a multiplayer option where players can use chat to text and role play interactions with one another. Imagination is limitless and i believe this game can attract a larger audience of strategy enthusiasts. The game template is currently super simple and thats great because players can mould the world as they see fit.

I used to play a game called Warlight (now called Warzone) on IOS that had a similar template to AOC but the developers altered the fundamental sandbox nature of the game by adding unnecessarily complex rules and mechanics that did not add anything to the gameplay. I no longer play Warlight because i feel that the sandbox, authentic feel of the game died the day the devs over complicated a simple game.

I really hope that this game gets multiplayer and custom maps with text chat rooms both private and public to generate that beautiful Diplo gameplay that i know and love.  

Thanks for reading and have a happy new year

01d8dca4d9ff2eaee9c714099243d78c.1000x478x1.png

maxresdefault (1).jpg

WarLight-Map-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Ànex i Rux said:

If i have to wait the rest of the players to move, games will be ETERNAL 

I quess you haven't played Heroes of might and magic yet 😛

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games