Age of Civilizations
GreenMansLabs

1440 But Meme Nations Are Overpowered And Allied To Their Neighbors, Ming Switches To Nazi Germany And Iceland Is Where It Should Belong

Are you tired of plain 1440 scenarios?

Have you ever wondered how Ryukyuan Australia looks?

Do you want to fucking die?

I present to you...

THIS.

Basically, these meme countries are OP in economy, population, money, technology etc.

Also, Iceland is in Canada, and a random Canadian tribe is in Iceland.

Also, Ming switches to Nazi Germany.

Basically, that's it.

Get the file, play it and fucking commit suicide.

1440.rar

image.png.a461da9077a0a019648164589a0c0599.png

image.thumb.png.ab9437d724d422541f1fb8f0d96e92ab.png

Edited by GreenMansLabs

3 hours ago, GreenMansLabs said:

Are you tired of plain 1440 scenarios?

Have you ever wondered how Ryukyuan Australia looks?

Do you want to fucking die?

I present to you...

THIS.

Basically, these meme countries are OP in economy, population, money, technology etc.

Also, Iceland is in Canada, and a random Canadian tribe is in Iceland.

Also, Ming switches to Nazi Germany.

Basically, that's it.

Get the file, play it and fucking commit suicide.

1440.rar 110.61 kB · 0 downloads

image.png.a461da9077a0a019648164589a0c0599.png

image.thumb.png.ab9437d724d422541f1fb8f0d96e92ab.png

This is quite rare, but I think that I love it xD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Awesomer2715
      ever thought to yourself, "wow chile controls a big coastline"? well this is the mod for you
      aoc2's (probably) first shitpost scenario: grand chile
      chile controls each and every coastline (including rivers)
      enjoy.

download here
    • By WUWU897
      So - I'm not exactly sure what is the hardest nation to play in 1440, but I've tried a few - I tried Inuit, hardest game I played so far, but i'm kind of new to AOC2. - saying that, what do you think is the hardest nation to play in 1440?
    • By ElectricSquid7
      None were able to stop the Japanese Empire. Under the Uesugi Clan, Japan's Empire extended across all under the sun, its bright, radiant rays crushing the cultures it steamrolled. Korea was the first to fall under the occupation. Japan then set its sight to the north, conquering the kingdoms and clans of Siberia before crossing the strait into North America. Japanese Alaska was just the beginning. Back in Asia, Japan has expanded into Manchu territory, but had finally invaded the Ming Empire itself. In a series of three wars, the mighty China had been brought to its knees, and found its new master was Japan. After subjugating the kingdoms of the west, Japan set its sights on India, invading several small kingdoms before launching an attack on the Delhi Sultanate. Japan's astounding victory spelt disaster for the few remaining kingdoms in India, as the Empire picked them off one by one. Even with dominance over all of Asia, the Emperor was unsatisfied. He ordered to invade the Timurid Empire and its vassals, and in doing so, gained dominance in the Middle East.
      With Japan's future assured, it is now more certain than ever that this nation is destined for world conquest. Even the great powers of Europe are destined to fail as the Japanese Empire makes its away across all continents. It is only a matter of time before the Empire of the Sun has conquered across the horizon.

• Popular Now