Age of History 3
Artemis

why can't I increase or decrease opinion about another nation?

Question

10 answers to this question

So what, that's it?

I only received two replies that helped me with nothing and now everyone forgot about this one, I thought that maybe the developer himself will see this and try to fix this issue or at least give me a hint to fix it or at least let me know that he's about to fix it. How can you expect this cheap ass game to surpass the Paradox games, when it's broken af, instead of demanding new scenarios, I would focus on bugs that affect the gameplay experience, smh. I finally formed Rome as Byzantine Empire because my last game as the Byzantines was bugged and wasn't able to continue, and now I encountered this fucking issue which doesn't let me continue to play properly. Lukas I hope you see this and start fixing this game, because I start to get annoyed by these bugs.

1 minute ago, Artemis said:

So what, that's it?

I only received two replies that helped me with nothing and now everyone forgot about this one, I thought that maybe the developer himself will see this and try to fix this issue or at least give me a hint to fix it or at least let me know that he's about to fix it. How can you expect this cheap ass game to surpass the Paradox games, when it's broken af, instead of demanding new scenarios, I would focus on bugs that affect the gameplay experience, smh. I finally formed Rome as Byzantine Empire because my last game as the Byzantines was bugged and wasn't able to continue, and now I encountered this fucking issue which doesn't let me continue to play properly. Lukas I hope you see this and start fixing this game, because I start to get annoyed by these bugs.

>implying paradox games are even near playable

from that entire post you only saw this one.

I expect an answer to my question, not to pinpoint the fact how Paradox games are buggy or sometimes unplayable, that doesn't interest me, what interests me is the solution to my problem.

Just now, Artemis said:

from that entire post you only saw this one.

I expect an answer to my question, not to pinpoint the fact how Paradox games are buggy or sometimes unplayable, that doesn't interest me, what interests me is the solution to my problem.

I don't know, I never encountered the bug myself. If you want any help you should explain how it happened, when it happened, how it looks like etc. so we can at least track down the reasoning behind the bug. We can not help you with a bug unless you provide info about it. That's how it works for literally everything.

What do you mean, I literally explained it previously I don't how detailed you want it to be, basically when I try to insult someone or improve relations with another country, the value doesn't increase or deacrease as it should happen, it remains at 0. It's related to diplomacy or files that are related to diplomacy, I'm not really a tech guy.

Just now, Artemis said:

What do you mean, I literally explained it previously I don't how detailed you want it to be, basically when I try to insult someone or improve relations with another country, the value doesn't increase or deacrease as it should happen, it remains at 0. It's related to diplomacy or files that are related to diplomacy, I'm not really a tech guy.

It might be a problem with your files or your version. Make sure you update the game correctly. The only bug I had up until now was the army bug where if you skip too fast through your turns your army disappears. It might also be something with the game running too much info and glitching out. The game is not too great at handling big numbers, switching to Rome might screw up something in the files and cause a bug with relations. That's as much as I will help you as I do not know a single line of code.

Just now, ($Jake$) said:

It might be a problem with your files or your version. Make sure you update the game correctly. The only bug I had up until now was the army bug where if you skip too fast through your turns your army disappears. It might also be something with the game running too much info and glitching out. The game is not too great at handling big numbers, switching to Rome might screw up something in the files and cause a bug with relations. That's as much as I will help you as I do not know a single line of code.

I understand that you're also not tech guy, that's why I hoped that maybe the developer himself would see this and maybe propose a solution or at least give a hint on how to solve it, in any case thanks for helping.