Age of Civilizations
ModderPaçacı

AGE OF CİVİLİZATİONS 2 FORUM MOBİLE APP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AleSt0Cactus
      Here is the scenario of 1900

1900.rar
    • By Lucas Beta Games
      🔰 Projeto América 🔰
      O Projeto Américas tem como objetivo principal, Recriar eventos históricos do ano de 1492 a 1825. 
      Sendo assim, você passará por eventos como:
      Como Guerras Tribais ⚔
      A Descobertas de Novos Vizinhos 🔍
      A Colonização ⚜
      Era das Colonias 🔱
      A Luta contra os Piratas 🏴
      Revoltas e Crises internas 🛡
      Traições de Paises amigos ⚔
      As Lutas pela independecia ✊
      E a formação de Paises.
      O Mapa é todo concentrado nas Américas, Sem Europa ou Ásia, Só as Américas nada mais.
      Bom esse projeto não é nem um pouco pequeno😊. 
      Parece ser mais não😎, E como eu sei que não será fácil de fazer tudo isso sozinho😌😋. 
      Peço a sua ajuda😇.
      Se você quiser participar desse projeto, em uma mensagem para mim e diga-me que você pode me ajudar.
      Redes Socias 😋
      Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/LucasAfonsoLS/
      Pagina Oficial:  https://www.facebook.com/Beta-Games-1100700186769305  
      Canal Oficial:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXsB3CZ3d7Q8O9FeSgNg95w?view_as=subscriber

⚙ Informações do Projeto ⚙
      Versão: 0.0.2
      Versão do Mapa: 0.0.5

Provincias: 66
      Foco Inicial: América do Norte

Atualizações: 3
      Prazo: Inicial
      Ajudantes: Nenhum
      Criador: Beta Games
    • By Aryan
      I have seen plenty of people asking how to do this. The process isn't very neat and is easy to mess up so it is advisable to save before doing it.I will assume that you can use console commands. There are plenty of tutorials for that. Here it goes.
      Let's take Germany and France as our example. You're Germany and want to switch to France. Use console command addplayer to control France. As France offer Germany any province, say Calais. As Germany accept the offer and then release yourself as any nation in Calais(make sure that you have ticked the play as released vassal button and that you are only giving that one province. I have occasionally messed this up). Then as Calais offer a union to France(not the other way around if you wanna have the French tag, weird I know). Accept the union and voila you are in single player again. If you wish to change your flag back to normal the n just switch your ideology and then switch it back.(if you are a poor nation you can use the formable nations editor to do it in a relatively cheap way, though it is a bit more tedious. Go to Editor>Map editor>Whichever map you use>Formable nations. You can probably figure out the rest. If you can't just ask.)
      If this was too confusing then you can ask me what you don't understand. I can probably make a video tutorial if you want.(Due to timezones and the fact that I don't check everyday, you might have to wait a while for the reply).
      You can use this method to avoid border gore, make your vassals join your alliance to allow your allies and other vassals to pass through them, change their ideology(though there is a simpler way to do that),  make them form a certain nation when your allies just refuse to form a nation for whatever reason, add a little flavour to your game or simply to switch to a nation which you find interesting in any of your game (and probably a lot more).
    • By qwd2359@gmail.com
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmYD_McFd_MTR76gDiMZSKJjjfVvUfDt/view?usp=drivesdk

change point: government buffs, age buffs, songs, event image
      1. basic event image
      (2,3). Plus event.
      Songs. 1917 bgm, hoi bgm, either game and movie bgm

If you find bugs of this mod.
      you tell in reply.

• By Ànex i Rux
      NEW UPDATE!!
      MY OWN SCENARIO
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Modern day scenario with independent movements made reality

- 253 countries
      - 58 New countries such as Quebec, Catalonia, Dontsek, Tibet or Kurdistan
      - Bug-evasion starting economy and a little growth penality
      - 0 in all diplomatic relations
      HOW TO INSTALL
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1-. Click here [IndependentSecesionistMovement1.2.zip] to download the scenario files. 
      2-. Extract files.
      3. Move them to the scenarios folder of the earth map.
      4-. Open the game 🙂
      WHAT'S NEW?
      New country: Vermont.
      Cuba and Bahamas are now filled.
      Turkmen, uzbek, kyrgiz and afghan boarders are fixed.
      Galápagos, Hong Kong, Macau and Merbau provinces are assigned to their respective country.
      Little start on Cores. will be improved on future updates to get more countries and more realistic rebelions.
      MAP PREVIEW

Images from: ILovethisgame2                                                         
      It includes only important movements.
      Cascadia boarders are not accurate because the canadian provinces are not well done.
      If you have any image for this post, please, send it.
      Today updated!
      -Aleix Zaporta (Ànex i Rux)
      27 de gener de 2019, 03:24, Sant Vicenç dels Horts (BCN)
      Actualitzat el 28 de gener de 2019, 18:54, Ibídem. (1 dia, 15 hores i 52 minuts després de la primera versió)