Age of History 3

Today is the 5th of January 2019, throughout history, many empires rose and fell. In Asia,the first Chinese empire which is the Qin fell shortly after Emperor Qin Shi Huang died. Maurya empire, build by Chandragupta and expanded by his son and grandson fell slowly after the death of the great Mauryan emperor Asoka. Goryeo was replaced by Joseon. Srivijaya lost all of its territory to Majapahit. Majapahit fell slowly until the dutch came. Malacca, the successor to Srivijaya fell to the Portuguese. In Japan, Ashikaga Shogunate was removed and replaced by the Tokugawa Shogunate later fell during the Meiji era.

In Europe, Macedonian empire create by Alexander fell after his death,his empire split by his generals forming Ptolemaic Egypt, Seleucid Empire, Bactria, Antigonai Macedon. This split started the Diodochi Wars. Rome, a great republic expanded by multiple talented generals including Julius Caesar, Crassus and Scipio Africanus would later fell and become the Roman Empire led by Augustus Caesar. Yet Rome was split into two which saw the fall of the Western Roman Empire by the very people they defeated which is the Germanic tribes, while the Eastern Roman empire would fell to the Ottoman Empire in 1453. Carthage, rose from a Phoenician colony fell to Rome after 3 Punic wars.

In the Middle East, Persia, Parthia and Sasanids empire all rose and fell. Muslim caliph such as Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and the Ottoman all rose and fell through the ages. While in the new world, we saw great empires such as Aztec and Inca which fall to the colonizers. This is the summary of the empires which existed in our timeline.

But in this scenario, what if they somehow survived all of these? What if 99% of the world still have kings and Emperors? What if Rome and Carthage are still strong surviving republic? What if Alexander did not die and his empire still remain intact? What if Qin Shi Huang found the key to immortality? What if democracy, fascism and communism all failed in this era? Well it is time we rewrite history the way we want. We will decide who will rise and fall. We will decide when we want our great empire to fall. MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE WILL DECIDE WHO WOULD RULE THE WORLD AS ONE SINGLE EMPIRE.  Of course as the creator of this scenario I make the decision on who gain certain parts of the territory in order to revive certain ancient empires and gave them alternative territory😂😂😂.

Below is the rar file and map. Have fun and of course happy New Year!!!!! MAY THE EMPIRE WAR BEGUN!!!!

Map

image.thumb.png.890f48a688b53233a589d9d20d814399.png

image.thumb.png.a795dd4170b79650588b8b748d8d416c.png

image.thumb.png.de69a4691ec8d99711ca354c162ea217.png

image.thumb.png.801be9fda309957a62e2410b832c8a63.png

image.thumb.png.5c532c24adf8544d3ca94389c8d6a464.png

image.thumb.png.ab26dec357baa39b7e0f13005a0f654f.png

image.thumb.png.0294828e1b05d29737b733176b674123.png 

1546087841056xfgnxchw.rar

34 minutes ago, Spartan Assassin said:

Today is the 5th of January 2019, throughout history, many empires rose and fell. In Asia,the first Chinese empire which is the Qin fell shortly after Emperor Qin Shi Huang died. Maurya empire, build by Chandragupta and expanded by his son and grandson fell slowly after the death of the great Mauryan emperor Asoka. Goryeo was replaced by Joseon. Srivijaya lost all of its territory to Majapahit. Majapahit fell slowly until the dutch came. Malacca, the successor to Srivijaya fell to the Portuguese. In Japan, Ashikaga Shogunate was removed and replaced by the Tokugawa Shogunate later fell during the Meiji era.

In Europe, Macedonian empire create by Alexander fell after his death,his empire split by his generals forming Ptolemaic Egypt, Seleucid Empire, Bactria, Antigonai Macedon. This split started the Diodochi Wars. Rome, a great republic expanded by multiple talented generals including Julius Caesar, Crassus and Scipio Africanus would later fell and become the Roman Empire led by Augustus Caesar. Yet Rome was split into two which saw the fall of the Western Roman Empire by the very people they defeated which is the Germanic tribes, while the Eastern Roman empire would fell to the Ottoman Empire in 1453. Carthage, rose from a Phoenician colony fell to Rome after 3 Punic wars.

In the Middle East, Persia, Parthia and Sasanids empire all rose and fell. Muslim caliph such as Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid and the Ottoman all rose and fell through the ages. While in the new world, we saw great empires such as Aztec and Inca which fall to the colonizers. This is the summary of the empires which existed in our timeline.

But in this scenario, what if they somehow survived all of these? What if 99% of the world still have kings and Emperors? What if Rome and Carthage are still strong surviving republic? What if Alexander did not die and his empire still remain intact? What if Qin Shi Huang found the key to immortality? What if democracy, fascism and communism all failed in this era? Well it is time we rewrite history the way we want. We will decide who will rise and fall. We will decide when we want our great empire to fall. MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE WILL DECIDE WHO WOULD RULE THE WORLD AS ONE SINGLE EMPIRE.  Of course as the creator of this scenario I make the decision on who gain certain parts of the territory in order to revive certain ancient empires and gave them alternative territory😂😂😂.

Below is the rar file and map. Have fun and of course happy New Year!!!!! MAY THE EMPIRE WAR BEGUN!!!!

Map

image.thumb.png.890f48a688b53233a589d9d20d814399.png

image.thumb.png.a795dd4170b79650588b8b748d8d416c.png

image.thumb.png.de69a4691ec8d99711ca354c162ea217.png

image.thumb.png.801be9fda309957a62e2410b832c8a63.png

image.thumb.png.5c532c24adf8544d3ca94389c8d6a464.png

image.thumb.png.ab26dec357baa39b7e0f13005a0f654f.png

image.thumb.png.0294828e1b05d29737b733176b674123.png 

1546087841056xfgnxchw.rar

Seems good enough 

I might add few more factions and will update by today or maybe tomorrow. Since today and tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, I have lots of free time to mod. Or maybe I could do it tomorrow if I play pubg tonight🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Spartan Assassin said:

I might add few more factions and will update by today or maybe tomorrow. Since today and tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, I have lots of free time to mod. Or maybe I could do it tomorrow if I play pubg tonight🤣🤣🤣

Take your time

Don't sweat it