Age of History 3

Hi guys, back with a new scenario. This time is Romance of The Three Kingdoms: Coalition Against Dong Zhuo. Set in the fall of Eastern Han Period. Still in beta version as I need to add faction leader pictures. But it will take some time for the final release. Below is the map and link for both civilization, scenario and flag. As for flags_editor.rar, just extract and replace it with the flags editor. It gives one new flag which is the flag used in this scenario. But I do need your help to improvise this scenario especially the events cause I'm still struggling on the events.

image.thumb.png.4ca1ab01c6f05c8ee6869442440ff009.png

1546779848459uehnlido.rar

ROTK civ.rar

flags_editor.rar

23 minutes ago, LildawgGaming said:

I am also working on a ROTK scenario.  Although mine has many more warlords in the south.  It also started with the Yellow Turban Rebellion.

hahaha, maybe we could work together to improve our scenarios😃😃

If the flag is changed to the chinese character is gonna be better tho

The chinese character of the Three Kingdoms period is call '' 小篆''

for example:

e01538d2b84f4d26afd45c5af8a4a504.PNG

This is ''小篆'' of DongZhuo【董卓】

I can provide it to you if you need it.

Edited by Xieyan

1 hour ago, Xieyan said:

If the flag is changed to the chinese character is gonna be better tho

The chinese character of the Three Kingdoms period is call '' 小篆''

for example:

e01538d2b84f4d26afd45c5af8a4a504.PNG

This is ''小篆'' of DongZhuo【董卓】

I can provide it to you if you need it.

Sure.

Well done. I am glad to see this because I love Romance of The Three Kingdoms  (San13) too

However,  there are some mistakes

1. Ma Teng(馬騰) is not the only power in North-West China. Han Sui(韓遂) is also a warlord in North-West China. He appears as a general of Ma Teng in San13 which violate the historical truth. Han Sui had its own power.

2.Kong Rong(孔融) didn't control the whole Qing Zhou(青州). He was not that strong

These are the mistakes of San 13, you can choose to follow or correct them.

(Bad English and don't mind about my mistakes)

2 hours ago, Spartan Assassin said:

Can anyone suggest what should I put on the wasteland, rebels?

you can add a the following (Mine hasn't not been completed yet and I am still working for balance )

For my scenario, Wang Lang(王朗) and Yan Baihu(嚴白虎) are added. You should know them.

There are also many "barbarians" out of the area of Han Empire. They are important in the history of Three Kingdom and the Chinese History

1.thumb.png.74a7a457c86a8fed14883b66da6cc7aa.png

24 minutes ago, ToNaTo said:

Well done. I am glad to see this because I love Romance of The Three Kingdoms  (San13) too

However,  there are some mistakes

1. Ma Teng(馬騰) is not the only power in North-West China. Han Sui(韓遂) is also a warlord in North-West China. He appears as a general of Ma Teng in San13 which violate the historical truth. Han Sui had its own power.

2.Kong Rong(孔融) didn't control the whole Qing Zhou(青州). He was not that strong

These are the mistakes of San 13, you can choose to follow or correct them.

(Bad English and don't mind about my mistakes)

Well, basically when i started doing this scenario, i followed the san13  map. But thanks for the info, im planing to add xiongnu, qiang and di for the updates.

New update for ROTK: Anti Dong Zhuo Campaign Scenario. As usual, Image in LeadersIMG, leader in Leaders, civ in civilizations_editor. Link below.

Added barbarians:

-Xiongnu

-Xianbei

-Qiang

-Di

-Nanzhong

-Shanyue

Han Rebels

- Yellow Turban

New warlords

- Han Sui

- Liu Yao

- Yan Bai Hu

-Wang Lang

Map updates:

image.thumb.png.7d62dfad8e54b9e8a21c48337ccad980.png

Link:

New update for ROTK: Anti Dong Zhuo Campaign Scenario. As usual, Image in LeadersIMG, leader in Leaders, civ in civilizations_editor. Link below.

Added barbarians:

-Xiongnu

-Xianbei

-Qiang

-Di

-Nanzhong

-Shanyue

- Wuhuan

Han Rebels

- Yellow Turban

New warlords

- Han Sui

- Liu Yao

- Yan Bai Hu

-Wang Lang

Map:

image.thumb.png.03483c4d4d050c41f5fbdf402df59dad.png

Link:

Three Kingdoms.rar

Edited by Spartan Assassin

Hi guys, started trying to make event, so this event is focused on Dong Zhuo's story. If I were to follow historical version will be quite hard. So I made this events as an alternative version to make things interesting. He will be emperor but you will decide whether he will survive or die. Will you be the tyrant Dong Zhuo like in history, or be the new Dong Zhuo? Link below. As for the event picture, just copy and replace it with the event folder in the UI folder. 

Link:

Three Kingdoms.rar

New updates for ROTK scenario. So I continued creating some extra scenarios for Dong Zhuo. Haven't really started yet on other warlords scenario except the try and error for both Yuan Shao and Cao Cao. And I took a week of from playing Age of Civilizations 2 because its Chinese New Year and I have to you know spend more time with my family. Below is the link for the scenario. More updates and events coming up soon, I will be personally testing the events too. And of course since I'm working, so it will take some time for me to work on the scenario and update it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Link: