Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Lonathan

700 AD [Work in progress]

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Is the map you made thanks to the page that you send?
The truth is that you are staying very good!
Congratulations!!

Yeah I made that with the website you sent me! That website has allowed me to make so many more scenarios! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Now we can have a variety of scenarios in the game.

However Geacron is not accurate enough, when I was checking like 19th century, I can't even see the United Provinces of Rio de la Plata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Istria said:

However Geacron is not accurate enough, when I was checking like 19th century, I can't even see the United Provinces of Rio de la Plata

Ehh I try to get whatever sources I can find unfortunately there aren't many care to give suggestions on sources? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a couple of things you can try, like i find Ollie bye covering this period. here are some of his videos

History of the World - Map of the Entire World 

History of Western Europe - for more detailed borders

History of Europe - This is done by Cottereau who actually list his sources

History of India - Map of India

You can also look at Emperortigerstar's channel as he makes those type of videos aswell.

Do note that these sources might not have 100% accuracy on there maps, its all about having fun making the scenario. If you enjoy it then i find that its a good use of your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, Dcethe said:

There are a couple of things you can try, like i find Ollie bye covering this period. here are some of his videos

History of the World - Map of the Entire World 

History of Western Europe - for more detailed borders

History of Europe - This is done by Cottereau who actually list his sources

History of India - Map of India

You can also look at Emperortigerstar's channel as he makes those type of videos aswell.

Do note that these sources might not have 100% accuracy on there maps, its all about having fun making the scenario. If you enjoy it then i find that its a good use of your time.

Thanks dude really appreciated! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, Istria said:

However Geacron is not accurate enough, when I was checking like 19th century, I can't even see the United Provinces of Rio de la Plata

IN all honesty it doesn't have to be THAT in my opinion geacron is accurate enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lonathan said:

IN all honesty it doesn't have to be THAT in my opinion geacron is accurate enough 

I don't know, but I feel like historical accuracy is quite important as it gives you a sense of immersion, and Running Reality is much like Geacron, you can check it out! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Istria said:

I don't know, but I feel like historical accuracy is quite important as it gives you a sense of immersion, and Running Reality is much like Geacron, you can check it out! 

I very much like historical accuracy Too but I do think geacron is historically accurate enough tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lonathan said:

I very much like historical accuracy Too but I do think geacron is historically accurate enough tho 

When you check less popular area like South America, you will see that it's not very accurate, however I think the maps of the old world is quite accurate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Istria said:

When you check less popular area like South America, you will see that it's not very accurate, however I think the maps of the old world is quite accurate

That's exactly what I want I can barely find ancient maps but for more recent maps those are easier to find 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...