Age of Civ Games

37 minutes ago, josesias_212 said:

Hello, can i help on the work project? I can help with: Civilizations,events,governaments (with symbols) and event images

I would very much enjoy it if you could. This has been haunting me for the past 3 days. You can private message me about it whenever is alright with you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KwinC
      (Tylko w wersji Polskiej) Akcja dzieje się w roku 1944. Alianci desantują się w Normandii. Niestety.. to mapa Beta. Mam z nią wiele problemów. Upubliczniam ją ponieważ mam nadzieję żę inni gracze pomogą mi ją ogarnąć. Mam problem z eventami itd.. Nadal nad nią pracuje ale utknołęm w miejscu.Miałem do tej mapy wielkie ambicjie ale nie stety gra nie oferuje mi dużo w edytorze scenariusza...

1600280525352fpkhqxoz 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_A 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_C 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_D 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_HRE 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_INFO.json 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_PD 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_W 1600280525352fpkhqxoz_E
    • By Some user
      I don't know what to say haha, but practically this is a flag that I remade about an alternative Poland.
      In short: it would be a Poland that is trying to expand its territory and take revenge on its past, taken over by nationalists. You can call this Greater Poland as Gerland.
      Hope you like it ❤️
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *Map if you want put it in your AOC2:

(You can also put it with the fascist ideology.)
    • By OguzKaan
      Here is my first mod I added toman empire,german empire and austria hungarian empire to modern world and I added central powers alliance
      Central powers is back!.rar
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      If Axis won the WW2 ? 

Download Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nUdy9uzg64HgVDaXS5Lvlqd9JuxBrhQn/view?usp=sharing

• Popular Now

• Our picks