Age of History 3

TheTyler123

Taiping Rebellion Event

Okay, a bit of context on this post. I had some spare time today to add a few events to the Victorian Era scenario. And I added one event for the Taiping Rebellion to fire off, as you can see in this picture below.
20200421182447_1.thumb.jpg.6f87c2e1557096e30c0896b92cd6130d.jpg
I added an option where you can play as the Taiping Kingdom, and I made it possible by having the Qing "form" the Taiping Kingdom and re-adding the Qing as an AI player. After testing it by playing as the Qing, while for the most part worked, the pictures for the Qing Emperor and Hong become swapped, imagine the profiles for both the Qing Emperor and the Taiping Ruler but reversed. I am not sure if I can call this a win and now possible to swap as factions in the game or not or find a way to fix the picture problem. If you have suggestions, leave a comment below!

(Posted two more pics of this for more context)
20200421182453_1.thumb.jpg.49cb6e3582df46f6ac2d467f3a41082a.jpg20200421182500_1.thumb.jpg.9dc63dd3f17f743bfc140da101f53f02.jpg