Jump to content
Age of History Games
GoldHD1345

What if the Ottoman Empire won WW1?

Recommended Posts

Hello Guys!

I have a question for y'all. Do you have any ideas for the events in the current scenario "The green Moon"?

My Ideas:

- Install Votes in the Weimar Republic

- Install Votes in the Ottoman Empire

- Bier Hall Putsch in the Weimar Republic

- Soviet Coup d'etat by the Tsarist loyalists

- Spanish Civil War

- French Borbon Restoration

- Austrian- Hungarian Restoration

- German Empire Restoration 

- Reunification of Scandinavia

- Polish- Lithuanian Commonwealth

- Total German Civil War

- Reunification of French States

- Reunification of the British Isles

- Reunification of Czechoslovakia

- Reunification of Russia (Soviet Victory)

- Reunification of Russia (Romonov Clique Victory)

- Reunification of Russia (Democratic Victory)

- Spanish Reunifcation

- Iberian Empire

 

I am looking forward for your Ideas!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are there absurd and unreasonably drawn borders? The Anazah tribe was a loyal tribe to the Ottomans, so Ottomans would not turn to that tribe after the war. (Jouf Location If you dont know what the Anazah is)

I think you should have a reason for every province you give to a country. You can improve your mod by doing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2022 at 4:01 AM, GoldHD1345 said:

Soooooooo guys, I have made a lot of events this day. I hope that you like them!  

event2.PNG

event3.PNG

event4.PNG

event5.PNG

event6.PNG

event7.PNG

event8.PNG

I think you should use House of Osman instead of Osmanoglu Dynasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2022 at 9:21 PM, Ecofcu said:

I think you should use House of Osman instead of Osmanoglu Dynasty

Ofc you are right, I'll fix that thanks 🙂

On 1/16/2022 at 9:19 PM, Ecofcu said:

Why are there absurd and unreasonably drawn borders? The Anazah tribe was a loyal tribe to the Ottomans, so Ottomans would not turn to that tribe after the war. (Jouf Location If you dont know what the Anazah is)

I think you should have a reason for every province you give to a country. You can improve your mod by doing this

The Ottomans had the Anazah tribe in their empire and in the Zor Sanjak territory: Zor Sanjak - Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2022 at 10:55 PM, GoldHD1345 said:

Ofc you are right, I'll fix that thanks 🙂

The Ottomans had the Anazah tribe in their empire and in the Zor Sanjak territory: Zor Sanjak - Wikipedia

It wasn't only in Zor Mutasarrifate, also It was an Independent Sheikdom and Sheikdom didnt control Zor Mutasarrifate(at least last times). Also there was Independent Sanjaks (or Independent tribes) such as Dulaym, Dhufayr, Uqaydat and Muntafiq Emirate. You can simply look at the wiki. I have many mapper friends who do long research on the Ottoman Empire (especially Arabia). The Arabic wiki also gives a lot of information about these tribes. Ottomans didn't and couldn't have that much control away from the Euphrates.

A recently drawn Ottoman administrative divisions map of my friend: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ottomans_1875.png

My goal is not to blame your mistake, but to help you to improve your map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

It wasn't only in Zor Mutasarrifate, also It was an Independent Sheikdom and Sheikdom didnt control Zor Mutasarrifate(at least last times). Also there was Independent Sanjaks (or Independent tribes) such as Dulaym, Dhufayr, Uqaydat and Muntafiq Emirate. You can simply look at the wiki. I have many mapper friends who do long research on the Ottoman Empire (especially Arabia). The Arabic wiki also gives a lot of information about these tribes. Ottomans didn't and couldn't have that much control away from the Euphrates.

A recently drawn Ottoman administrative divisions map of my friend: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ottomans_1875.png

My goal is not to blame your mistake, but to help you to improve your map.

Ahhhh I see, sorry for the mistake I will fix that 🙂

Thank you for helping!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, GoldHD1345 said:

@Ecofcu Is this better?image.thumb.png.bf78d2e37888f8ca04cb951f5a7bd0f1.png

If you want to make 1914 borders as current, use this:

IMG_20220126_220718.jpg

(Also I can help If you will add the sheikdom and emirates)

Edited by Ecofcu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GoldHD1345 said:

Is this better now? Which sheikdoms and emirates? I will add them ofc image.thumb.png.3de8dd1da501afa8ab461f36d12431ae.png

Dulaym, Dhufayr, Muntafiq Emirate(Idk if that emirate doesnt exist in ww1), Anazah Sheikdom, maybe some Bedouin tribes such as howeitat, shararat.

 

Edited by Ecofcu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ecofcu said:

Dulaym, Dhufayr, Muntafiq Emirate(Idk if that emirate doesnt exist in ww1), Anazah Sheikdom, maybe some Bedouin tribes such as howeitat, shararat.

 

Thats a lot of Sheikdoms and Emirates! I dunno if the game added them, If don't I will add them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GoldHD1345 said:

Thats a lot of Sheikdoms and Emirates! I dunno if the game added them, If don't I will add them 

The game only includes anazah najd and shammar

Edited by Ecofcu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys!

As for now I have made 21 Events. 

9 for the weimar republic

3 for the german empire (can be formed through events)

1 for england

1 for poland

1 for france

1 for lithuania

1 for the ottoman empire

1 for denmark

3 for the kingdom of bohemia

...and ofc this will be continued!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GoldHD1345 said:

Hey guys!

As for now I have made 21 Events. 

9 for the weimar republic

3 for the german empire (can be formed through events)

1 for england

1 for poland

1 for france

1 for lithuania

1 for the ottoman empire

1 for denmark

3 for the kingdom of bohemia

...and ofc this will be continued!

Nice work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...