Age of History 3
GoldHD1345

What if the Ottoman Empire won WW1?

wait ottomans could get only armenia and azerbeijan of russia italy and romania were neutral in ww1 bulgaria was on the same side as the ottomans and maybe german empire and austro-hungary would still exist and can you add the custom civs which you added in scenario

Edited by beetjetayo1

18 hours ago, beetjetayo1 said:

wait ottomans could get only armenia and azerbeijan of russia italy and romania were neutral in ww1 bulgaria was on the same side as the ottomans and maybe german empire and austro-hungary would still exist and can you add the custom civs which you added in scenario

As i mentioned in the history, the german empire and Austria& Hungary collapsed in the war. Bulgaria was a member of the Central Powers (Mittelmächte in german) and the Ottomans were neutral, until the central powers began to win. Italy fighted on allied (Entente) side, but they wanted to bring rome back, so the Ottomans and Italy made an alliance aganst the Entente and Central Powers.

Everyone who asked about the bloody europe version, i will make one as i return home because i am making these scenarios in vacation on my laptop, and this laptop is shit. As i return i will make an bloody europe version, just wait i will drive back home tm, and i will be home in about 3-4 days.

Edited by GoldHD1345

On 9/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, Poland_in_1939 said:

ah okay, btw if  ottoman empire won, why it didnt get more land and stuff for example in europe?

The ottoman empire gained the entire balkan and the german empire even collapsed, so the ottomans gained even more stuff.

I am back boys and girls! I decided to relaunch the entire project and now i am making it with events. First I start with bloody europe and then I am moving to other mods for example "Age of Imperialism" or "Addon+". It does take a long time to make the events and the map, every scenario on the first post will be remade. 

Cheers and happy new year!

GoldHD1345