Age of History 3

Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2

UPDATE: Cities of Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Mali, Niger, Chad, Central African Republic, Sudan, South Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia and Ethiopia are done! 25% of cities done in total!

Capture.PNG.26a8f711d10b6bc16b8c7c0b1d9df59c.PNG

A preview on Europe's cities and map. You most likely are unable to read anything here since I resized it by 25% of its original size to be able to upload more previews as my upload limit is starting to go lower and lower. On the first release a lack of cities might be noticeable, but we'll fix that update to update.

As for your questions,

22 hours ago, Anonymous Person said:

Can I help you with the scenarios?

No help for the scenarios is needed while the map itself is not finished, and after I release the map you can make your own scenarios and send it on my discord server.

18 hours ago, Spartanus said:

Could you make it so that the Soviet Union is a different civ from Russia? Like Mike russia the Russian SSR

Yes, I'll make them different.

3 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

UPDATE: Cities of Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Mali, Niger, Chad, Central African Republic, Sudan, South Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia and Ethiopia are done! 25% of cities done in total!

Capture.PNG.26a8f711d10b6bc16b8c7c0b1d9df59c.PNG

A preview on Europe's cities and map. You most likely are unable to read anything here since I resized it by 25% of its original size to be able to upload more previews as my upload limit is starting to go lower and lower. On the first release a lack of cities might be noticeable, but we'll fix that update to update.

As for your questions,

No help for the scenarios is needed while the map itself is not finished, and after I release the map you can make your own scenarios and send it on my discord server.

Yes, I'll make them different.

Wait why does Bosnia have some parts of Serbia and why is Kosovo *big*? 

1 hour ago, MertOVİC said:

No in HOI4 all borders are correct ww2 borders

I was talking about the picture he posted. The picture showcases what I assume is a scenario based on recent years. As far as I know,base-game HoI4 doesn`t actually have that start date,but several mods do. So,if those borders are like that in those mods,that`s okay.

UPDATE: Cities of Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Congo-Kinshasa, Congo-Brazzaville, Angola, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan done! 33% of all cities done in total!

20 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Wait why does Bosnia have some parts of Serbia and why is Kosovo *big*? 

16 hours ago, Anizio said:

The number of provinces is great but a lot of the borders are bad. 😕 I hope a clean up is coming. 

7 hours ago, Commieslav said:

I mean,if the borders are like this in HoI4 then that's ok.

3 hours ago, MertOVİC said:

No in HOI4 all borders are correct ww2 borders

prev10.PNG.3ec4e84bf04741c390a3135184232d7a.PNG

I fixed Serbia-Bosnia and Serbia-Romania borders, if you want you can say it and I'll give Serbia Kosovo's left-most province, because I don't think Kosovo is *that* big.

They're good borders for World War 2 though.

14 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

UPDATE: Cities of Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Congo-Kinshasa, Congo-Brazzaville, Angola, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan done! 33% of all cities done in total!

prev10.PNG.3ec4e84bf04741c390a3135184232d7a.PNG

I fixed Serbia-Bosnia and Serbia-Romania borders, if you want you can say it and I'll give Serbia Kosovo's left-most province, because I don't think Kosovo is *that* big.

They're good borders for World War 2 though.

They are good borders for the start of WWII but not for playing are making new borders during or after a war.

Internal borders is whats messy. Ie. Italy can't take Nice and Savoy in this which is logical since they have historical claims. Just as one example. This is only badically a good map for world domination only. 

4 minutes ago, Anizio said:

They are good borders for the start of WWII but not for playing are making new borders during or after a war.

Internal borders is whats messy. Ie. Italy can't take Nice and Savoy in this which is logical since they have historical claims. Just as one example. This is only badically a good map for world domination only. 

prev10.PNG.4edf7f2035d2e171f70ebc85cc3bc72f.PNG

Italy literally owns Savoy here, what do you mean

I'm trying to make borders accurate for eu4 timeline maps

58 minutes ago, Awesomenesdragon said:

It's cause of the map itself. As it goes by HoI4 Victory Points, it can't really create, most of the time, depending on the country, accurate borders.

Oh okay. That makes sense I guess.

19 hours ago, Awesomenesdragon said:

It's cause of the map itself. As it goes by HoI4 Victory Points, it can't really create, most of the time, depending on the country, accurate borders.

This was an opportunity to fix what was wrong with the HOI4 map imo. Missed opportunity. 

UPDATE: Cities of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Mongolia, DPRK, Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan are done! 51% of all cities done in total!

As for your questions,

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 6:47 PM, Anizio said:

It seems to be certain countries do not have borders that make sense? For instance Canada and Italy have provinces but the borders you made do not allow one to line up. (Ie. Abruzzo and Alberta)

I am so excited for this but I will be disapointed if countries cannot be made because their borders do not line up. 

3 hours ago, Anizio said:

This was an opportunity to fix what was wrong with the HOI4 map imo. Missed opportunity. 

abruzzo.PNG.4abc7dc50bdf4f30372cebe9c17dedd3.PNGalberta.PNG.5cb1057869526d0fb1c4059f649ebdb2.PNGStop criticizing my inner borders, when you know that it would have taken this map up to 2022 to fix these, and you can see that abruzzo is nearly perfect and alberta only misses by one prov.

countries can still be made regardless of whether or the *inner* borders line up, as long as the *outer* borders do, and a lot of inner borders that are imperfect don't really become necessarily border areas of the countries (abruzzo was mostly part of papal states without bordering any other country, while Alberta's british colonization was vague and unclear in the borders, since Britain and subsequently Canada have claimed all of the area nearby..

5 hours ago, strategsr said:

этот мод будет на русском языке?

Maybe