Age of History Games
Behindee_

Map with big amount of provinces

On 26/11/2020 at 4:17, Behindee_ said:

Hello, i need big map where for example: Poland have 5 times more provinces than usual. Thanks!

Hello, if you want I can do a scenario of Poland in 1939, but on a map I would like to help you but I can not

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ferhat5534
      Total War: Attila [Progress]
      Detail:
      Real Total War: Attila map High quality map Marine and Land graphics quality Attila and more leaders City and State system Historical scenarios reflecting the Realistic Economic and Population Note: Conqueror's II v1.2 required.
      Discord: Discord
      Progress:
      Map - %99
      Map settings - %0
      Province Lines - %31
      Provinces - %3 [Planned: 5500+ Completed: 231]
      Scenarios - %0 [Planned: 2+]
      Leaders - %0
      Map: [Updated: 15:31 26.01.2021 (GMT+3)]

• By Clashwithjhakas
      I am making 3 different scenarios , 2 of them are based on reality while 1 is for fun , 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the places by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      The map of India is not completed yet but other 2 are completed .The modern day map of India will be detailed and 100% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  

I will release the mod soon ! So stay tuned ! 
      Comment if u find any mistakes 😊

• By Keshav123
      I have been working on Indian Map of 2020 , It will contain festivals/events and every state's governor and every states relations with other ones , some of the districts have been added to India frictionally by me only . Note the map is not 100% correct / accurate . 
      NOTE -  90% of all the flags are frictional . 

Edit - The files are lost , you should use this map made by me - 
      Because this id was lost by mistake so I made another id and made the map again .

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 193 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MAURITOVANIA
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/22/21)
      Doing good work feels nice lol | So today I made 53 provinces (Mostly on north) , fixed some seas, had some problems and finished Retwonia:

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By urdekreiz
      I share this background for community and modders. If you want to use it, just thank me...
      (Bu arkaplanı topluluk ve modderlar için paylaşıyorum, Kullanmak istiyorsan sadece bana teşekkür et yeter.)

This background belongs to me, please do not try to change the background.
      (Bu arkaplan bana aittir, lütfen değiştirmeye çalışmayın.)

Background by Urdekreiz.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!