Age of History 3

I just started making my own mod on age of history II, so I created this post. There could be a lot of idle chatter here, but let's get to the point:

So far, only one scenario (with events) will be in fashion, but scenarios may be added soon. I don’t know how many provinces there will be, but the cards may be added in the future.

Different ideologies

My own country flags

Upd:

Here come the first successes! the map is made at 50% and it remains a little to refine it. While I was doing it, I thought about the lore of mod and the semantic part. The mod will describe the centuries of feudalism, when there were no single huge countries, but only small scattered counties and baronies. We will also be accompanied by various cults that worship the dark forces, so maybe it's time to start a crusade?))

While making a map, I hope to finish it soon All the details on mod development in discord: https://discord.gg/26fp47ZhRd

bg.png

Edited by Pakek_Gaming
new update