Age of History 3

Alex The Lame

How to play Victoria 1 on android

I wanna share with you guys how to play Victoria 1 in android

What you need:

- The game file you can get it from numerous site here's one of them: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://igg-games.com/victoria-complete-free-download.html&ved=2ahUKEwjm3OfEgvPzAhVe83MBHaFdAjkQFnoECC8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0ai1q3zSW75jSIxDwhDIHP

- Zarchiver  

-exagear 3.0.2

Continue in the comments section👇

Screenshot_2021-10-31-03-37-10-814_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Edited by Alex The Lame

Install The Exagear --- After that open Zarchiver and click the file you've just downloaded (Victoria file) click on view and then copy the whole folder to the download folder after that open The Exagear app and make a container Press the 3 dots on the right and press property and set the screen to 1024×768 and color depth to 32 bit after that run the container and find the file you've been copied in the D folder click the setup.exe and wait and finally after that you can play it hope this helps

Edited by Alex The Lame

No unfortunately... Victoria II isn't playable in android the maximum paradox game I can play is as follows

Europa Universalis Series(1,2,Rome)

Victoria Revolution

Hearts of Iron series(1,2, Darkest hour and doomsday)

Crusader Kings 1 

But Victoria Revolution is actually not that different from the sequel well maybe on the graphics and map but for the gameplay I would say it's almost the same with the event, government system etc etc

On 11/5/2021 at 10:48 AM, Idkwhattonamemyself said:

Cool but any chance you got Victoria 2?

Edited by Alex The Lame2

On 11/14/2021 at 10:50 AM, MatheusBR said:

Screenshot_20211114-002056_ExaGear - Windows Emulator.jpg

Huh that's weird...I never get that when I play the game or when trying to install it..maybe you got the wrong exagear? I guess it's my fault I didn't give a link to get a good exagear version you can try to to get the exagear I mentioned in this video 

let me know if it works now...cuz I never get that error when I play it