Age of History 3

Hello friends.

At first, if you were expecting to see a mod to play with, I'm sorry.

Secondly, I want to explain my situation so that you understand me. I love the Age of Civilizations game and I love something else which is writing, so I decided why not use my writing knowledge to create scenarios with great stories using the events of the Age of Civilizations. Scenarios are different from the rest of the other scenarios, but something stopped me, which is the lack of the things I want in the game (such as specific flags, some new leaders).

So why don't you add them?

Because now you will understand my situation, I do not know anything about how to modify the game or add anything to it and my programming experience is simple, and the biggest problem is that I play Age of Civilizations on Android

So, what do you want ?

I want someone who knows about programming to volunteer to modify the game according to the requirements I need, and it is not a big thing, just some additions

Why don't you just ask someone to help you?

Because I will not be able to return the favor in exchange for help in return

What will be the benefit if your watch?

I will waive my rights for the things I worked on for you and you are completely free to do what you will do with the mod when it is finished

I will be waiting for any reply,        sorry for my english

8 minutes ago, Ali.jacop said:

Hello friends.

Secondly, I want to explain my situation so that you understand me. I love the Age of Civilizations game and I love something else which is writing, so I decided why not use my writing knowledge to create scenarios with great stories using the events of the Age of Civilizations. Scenarios are different from the rest of the other scenarios, but something stopped me, which is the lack of the things I want in the game (such as specific flags, some new leaders).

Because now you will understand my situation, I do not know anything about how to modify the game or add anything to it and my programming experience is simple, and the biggest problem is that I play Age of Civilizations on Android

So, what do you want ?

I want someone who knows about programming to volunteer to modify the game according to the requirements I need, and it is not a big thing, just some additions

I will waive my rights for the things I worked on for you and you are completely free to do what you will do with the mod when it is finished

That good idea

I'm not sure but I'm finding a helper for me helping to explore through hearts of iron 4 files and aoc2 files, but surely I need a helper that can at least read some JSON codes (just some information files). Because I always wanted to make a best aoc2 hoi4 mod. adding aoc2's simple ideologies but also some things in hoi4 games. I'm not sure if I can help you but I really need someone who can help me. Just the mind thinking same as you, I also thinks it lacks many strategies, so if you are willing to help, I'm surely grateful for it. > discord contact : RST II (cws)#3418<

if better, we can even become a mod team, but this project will be the hardest among the world of aoc2's mod. Please contact me if you're interested

Edited by cws
edit posts

45 minutes ago, cws said:

For programming part, I have experienced learning web developments (HTML, CSS, JS). For backend languages (C++ only a little and python)

not a little java but should be easy if you understand how OOP programming languages work

13 hours ago, Ali.jacop said:

Hello friends.

So, what do you want ?

you have a fine english, also we are having difficulties in modifying the game's code because it's not open source and we  have to crack it by ourselves, which a group of russians manage to do in their game Bloody Europe. while you can't crack it and get it's source you still can edit some stuff using a Bytecode editor, there are plenty like recaf. 

Hi umm hons, firstly nice to meet you. secondly, surely the files encrypted or you open with notepad, if it's messy, that means it's encrypted and you opened it wrongly. I don't have this time to decode but the file type I recognised. It's java serialization code editor 5 AKA java ser 5

Just now, cws said:

Hi umm hons, firstly nice to meet you. secondly, surely the files encrypted or you open with notepad, if it's messy, that means it's encrypted and you opened it wrongly. I don't have this time to decode but the file type I recognised. It's java serialization code editor 5 AKA java ser 5

who the hells edit compiled files with notepad

yes it's messy because it's encrypted so you can use a bytecode editor to edit and recompile it

Making events not that hard. Almost all of basic things needed to scenario, like 0% Aggressivity or game speed change is can be find easily. At least you can ask some skilled modders, I don't think they will be rough. You can make good scenario just using events. But it would be good if you have experience in mapping or GUI making.

9 hours ago, Hons said:

not a little java but should be easy if you understand how OOP programming languages work

you have a fine english, also we are having difficulties in modifying the game's code because it's not open source and we  have to crack it by ourselves, which a group of russians manage to do in their game Bloody Europe. while you can't crack it and get it's source you still can edit some stuff using a Bytecode editor, there are plenty like recaf. 

Hello Hons. So shall I go and ask the group of Russians about their modification?

1 hour ago, Cvekla said:

Making events not that hard. Almost all of basic things needed to scenario, like 0% Aggressivity or game speed change is can be find easily. At least you can ask some skilled modders, I don't think they will be rough. You can make good scenario just using events. But it would be good if you have experience in mapping or GUI making.

Of course, making an event is not that difficult, but if you put more than 200 events for each of the 17 scenarios, then talk about the difficulty, my friend. 🙂

1 minute ago, Ali.jacop said:

Of course, making an event is not that difficult, but if you put more than 200 events for each of the 17 scenarios, then talk about the difficulty, my friend. 🙂

The funny thing about this is that when I first tried a theme for editing, I found that I had simply lost all 17 scenarios, so I decided not to try again. 🤣

2 hours ago, Cvekla said:

How do I know the moderators exactly so that I can talk to them?

4 minutes ago, Ali.jacop said:

Oh, I have experience in making hundreds of events in scenario. In the event editor, it's just sometimes difficult to navigate due to hundreds of events, but I'm already used to it. But I won't make many scenarios in one mod. Imo better make event routes in one scenario to every country. Anyway I know that some mods like Addon+ doesn't have specific theme or historical era.

3 minutes ago, Ali.jacop said:

The funny thing about this is that when I first tried a theme for editing, I found that I had simply lost all 17 scenarios, so I decided not to try again. 🤣

Many times I lost progress due to map crashes, Idk why game crashed then, but it was just painful.