Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

That event's outcome is union buyid-seljuk because seljuk automatically get core and pupulation in Iraq,if seljuk call Oman to arms, that situation happen. I will correct that. that is not critical.

(event tree)

Buyid-Oman war ->> seljuk Buyid union->> seljuk Buyid war.

Oh OK thanks for help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have a 1066 map that I published a while ago, and right now I'm improving it and my question is.
How do you do the scenarios? in which you guide yourself to make them?
and well, I thought that for you to have the most complete pack I could give you the permission of 1066 (it is not very accurate historically, that's why I'm improving it) and that you can edit it.
Only if you like it clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 1:49 AM, krauser3ful said:

Hi, I have a 1066 map that I published a while ago, and right now I'm improving it and my question is.
How do you do the scenarios? in which you guide yourself to make them?
 and well, I thought that for you to have the most complete pack I could give you the permission of 1066 (it is not very accurate historically, that's why I'm improving it) and that you can edit it.
Only if you like it clear.

I use wikipedia,youtube,many map site.if you collect many maps, you will make a great map and Thank you for your permission but i want to make other scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, PLe2 said:

I use wikipedia,youtube,many map site.if you collect many maps, you will make a great map and Thank you for your permission but i want to make other scenario.

Cool! I must congratulate you for all the work you do, it is very, very good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at google, It will say that Circassia was formed in 1500 but thats the date we gained indepence from golden horde. Circassia's establishment is unknown but it is known that they were there since around 4000 BC (Sindo-Maots) and they fromed states like Sindika, Zychia.

 

So add Circassia to Caucasia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CircassianKavkaz said:

If you look at google, It will say that Circassia was formed in 1500 but thats the date we gained indepence from golden horde. Circassia's establishment is unknown but it is known that they were there since around 4000 BC (Sindo-Maots) and they fromed states like Sindika, Zychia.

 

So add Circassia to Caucasia

I will add zychia next update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

(AKA - Lothar the Fifth(ish), recreator of the Middle kingdom)

(Iron Throne Rules)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimDee58 said:

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

(AKA - Lothar the Fifth(ish), recreator of the Middle kingdom)

(Iron Throne Rules)

It would also be cool to see a branching out of scenarios in 1600 - 1800

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, Istria said:

Ooo 962, will there be HRE events???

I will add that later

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, TimDee58 said:

I'm very excited about the new scenario too, every time I think of a new set of options it seems that you've already beaten me to it.... so here's one for you, 843 AD Treaty of Verdun!

That would be awesome!

I give you a score of 100/100 for entertainment and research!

I'm totally in favour of your work, please keep going!

(Your scenarios should be packaged with the basic game - they are way better than everything else I've seen!)

Thank you for your hard work

Tim

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I will add that later

 

Thanks.

Hello, in the 1054 scenario, it seems that Seljuk Empire will not invade Byzantine and Azerbijian for unknown reasons, any chance that there is an event bug?

P.S.: Great scenarios!

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Istria said:

Hello, in the 1054 scenario, it seems that Seljuk Empire will not invade Byzantine and Azerbijian for unknown reasons, any chance that there is an event bug?

P.S.: Great scenarios!

(Dicision taken)Trigger error. The cause of that is modification of event's outcome.event of AOC2 is very precarious.I will fix it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your work is great! I admire you!!
I hope it does not bother you but ...
Could you please make maps about the years 769, 867, 1066 and 1220?
I would love to see those maps in the game, yours are so good that they should be in the base game and not as an expansion scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

Your work is great! I admire you!!
I hope it does not bother you but ...
Could you please make maps about the years 769, 867, 1066 and 1220?
I would love to see those maps in the game, yours are so good that they should be in the base game and not as an expansion scenario.

The game isn't ck2, we don't have to follow every bookmark of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Istria said:

The game isn't ck2, we don't have to follow every bookmark of it

I know it is not the Ck2, they are not comparable games, but to have maps of those years there is nothing wrong, in fact, it would be the best, because you could play with Charlemagne, as in the Viking invasions, besides the map of 1066 is very good if played in the Iberian Peninsula.
The years that I suggested to PLe2, are very good, besides that I could create a very complete pack. As he does a good job, the ideal to make those maps would be him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, krauser3ful said:

I know it is not the Ck2, they are not comparable games, but to have maps of those years there is nothing wrong, in fact, it would be the best, because you could play with Charlemagne, as in the Viking invasions, besides the map of 1066 is very good if played in the Iberian Peninsula.
The years that I suggested to PLe2, are very good, besides that I could create a very complete pack. As he does a good job, the ideal to make those maps would be him.

1054 can be modified to play 1066, while 867 is not decisive years of the viking age really, great heathen army begins in 865 ( a better choice), as for the 769, I think we are too far from that aren't we?(between 962 and 769 there are many interesting years for scenarios)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Istria said:

1054 can be modified to play 1066, while 867 is not decisive years of the viking age really, great heathen army begins in 865 ( a better choice), as for the 769, I think we are too far from that aren't we?(between 962 and 769 there are many interesting years for scenarios)

Yes, you are right, the truth is that I suggest those scenarios because they are very entertaining in the CK2, but I prefer the AOC 2 for comfort, and putting those good maps in this game, would be incredible, on the other hand, it is PLe2, everything depends on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 8:38 AM, PLe2 said:

I am making 1429 scenario and adding leader for major civilizations

I'm doing a mod of dynasties and I would like my mod to be compatible with your maps, would not that bother you?
I will leave you a link of what I intend to do, it is in Spanish because I put it in the Spanish-speaking community but then I will post a post in English.
(it is not necessary to read the comments, the Hispanics started talking about other issues, nothing to do with the xD mod)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

I'm doing a mod of dynasties and I would like my mod to be compatible with your maps, would not that bother you?

That is good idea.What am I supposed to do? but major civilizations will have historial leaders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

That is good idea.What am I supposed to do? but major civilizations will have historial leaders.

My mod will give the player the option of whether he wants to eliminate the leaders and leave the dynasties alone or have both.
In my opinion, do not put leaders in your maps, in this way you do not spend time investigating, and you can invest in recreations.
But everything depends on you.
And you should not do anything, the only thing you would have to do is give me permission to publicize your scenarios and put the dynasties. You should not do anything more than make your maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

And you should not do anything, the only thing you would have to do is give me permission to publicize your scenarios and put the dynasties. You should not do anything more than make your maps.

ok i permit that. leader has effect in AOC2, can i set that? I think that leader is civlization's feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Dave ☢
      Age of Civilizations 2: Ultimate Overhaul
      Development Re-Continues! Discord works!
      Age of Civilizations is a game that focuses on grand strategy, politics and other government driven elements. Łukasz Jakowski however, included something in the game that is rare in other grand strategy games. Customization. Customizing civilizations, leaders, maps, Whole scenarios, events in these scenarios, etc, etc...
      This, i think is a very good thing. The only bad thing about this, is that the game focuses more on the custom creative aspect than the realistic grand strategy one. This mod is going to be an overhaul for both these things.
      Unfortunately, a mod with the same goals named Addon+ is being created right now. My mod is still in a Debug alpha phase, and i can't release it in a state like this.
      This mod will include the following list of things:
       
      Translated Loading Screens
      Scenarios:
      The Great War (World War I) With historical events, leaders and custom civilizations, starting in 1st of January, 1914. (I've started doing it, The events are halfway done!)
       
       
      Overhauling the World War II Scenario in the following ways:
      Adding historical events with descisions.
      Setting an other start time for the Scenario for better readiness.
      Giving More corresponding bonuses to leaders given by their personality.
      Scenario "Die Folge" (The aftermath) happening right after the first world war, (Yes, believe it or not, lots of stuff happened after the first world war) containing a variety of events.
      Scenario "A Modern Mona Lisa" Containing the events of mostly Hitler taking control over germany (1920-1930). If you want to play as a country, that is falling apart at the moment, this is for you.
      A Cold War Scenario is also being made, but i'm not promising anything for this one.
      Backgrounds:
      Including a large variety of backgrounds, from a realistic one with every little mountain on earth, to a low resolution one for computers that can't handle the mod that good.
      Government, ideologies:
      From the leftist Communism the the Extreme right Fascism there are an estimate of ~15 ideologies being made right now including governments that are only avalible on 1 country in real life, or none anymore such as Patriotism (Hungary) Democratic Republic, Deposit Monarchy, so on and so forth. Planning on creating an election system for democratic countries just like in Hearts of Iron IV.
      Languages:
      Yes, every Scenario, Custom Leader, Loading screen and such will be translated into other*1 languages.
      Custom Maps:
      Custom Maps will be added to the mod, with custom scenarios, so people can create something new on a new map. Current map plans include Hungary, Austria, Germany, Washington, Budapest and The map of Graz.
      Leaders:
      Of course, if we make scenarios, we need to make sure, that we have good leaders for each scenario. From a Revolutionary Gavrillo Princip to an alternative timeline Franz Ferdinand, there will be as much leaders as possible.
      Thank you for reading!
      Current Status: Started with V0.0.4.8 on 22nd of january 2020
       
      Systems:
      -There will be lots of new stuff in the game, as we just decompiled it. These new system include:
      -More types of Vassals (Dominion, Colony, Crown Colony, State, Soviet Socialist State, etc, etc...)
      -Democratic elections all four years, if the country is: Democratic, Republic, City State, Patriotism
      -Ideological support system (See: hearts of iron 4) as you do your actions
      -Changing the values of terrains, planning before war nescessary
      -Adding seasons, each one having it's own effects on attacks, income and happiness
      -Adding religions
      -Adding a "secret service" action, where up to 400 people can work on a specific assignment, such as:
      Assasination
      Espionage
      Capture
      Recapture
      Special Operations
       
      *1: Other: This mod will not be translated to all languages, as that would be pretty hard to make. If you'd like to translate to your own, come to our discord!
       
      If you want to help me create the mod, Just connect the discord server here: https://discord.gg/yDWmvf5

    • By JoseNoob123
      Hi, I made a year 1500 scenario based on this Reddit map.
      Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16tmO1s6FzMa06-Lq-STyUBHDsBLlurSb/view?usp=sharing

      Some kingdoms names are repeated or are wrong because the civilization didn't exist in AOC2, and didn't wanted to make new civilizations, to make the download easier.
      The only country with  events is Aq Qoyunlu, it has a civil war (Don't peace out with the other half on the country while in civil war, may f*ck up the events) .
      I didn't use the Europe map because I made the map before Łukasz released it.
      No HRE because it's useless and I'm too lazy to do it lol. 

    • By Shiite
      Do you look at the weird scenarios and regular history for AoC2? Do you look at all the brain dead mobile peasants with disgust?  Do you want an Alternate history scenario that's real, that's actually good and detailed? Well this is for YOU!
      SPQR2 features an event tree for Turkey, events relating to cuban dictator fulgencio batista, and the abandonment of Japan, moon nazis, and a nuke system. The brand new scenario The Civil War Improved includes all states in the conflict, events related to every major battle East and West in early 61', as well as the beginnings of events on the Second French Intervention in Mexico.
      Planned features:
      -nuke events going all the way to 2019
      -reskin the HRE into the Blackshirt league
      -flavor for most countries
      SPQR2 Alpha 0.04: Seeing the Elephant (The Civil War Scenario) 
      Recommended nations:
      Turkey- the only nation with an event tree, and the most fleshed out nation at this point 
      (some suggestions for Turkey. BUILD A PORT ON TURN ONE. Do NOT occupy any soviet land, send your armies south or disband them)
      Italy- They're the main characters in the book, so it's appropriate 
      Murica'- They have nukes. Nuff' said
      UNRECOMMMENDED NATIONS
      Luxembourg- If you want the ULTIMATE AoC2 challenge, play them........
       
      SPQR2_Alpha_0.04.zip
      Music:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVaFOld6JHlWKCJUjXzH3Ixgf5WWcVfb
      (music is too big to be attached to main mod, if your pc doesn't have enough space for it, you do not have to download it, but it is HIGHLY recommended) 
      Discord
      https://discord.gg/WsB6p6g
    • By oooo666y5534
      Scenarios:
      Thirty Years War
      War of the Quadruple Alliance
      Seven Years War
      American war of independence
      The Great War
      1939
      1940
      1942
      1943
      1944
      1945
      ideologies:
      Absolute Monarchy
      Feudal Monarchy
      Despotic Monarchy
      Prussian Monarchy
      Constitutional Monarchy
      Elective Monarchy
      Socialism
      Mod videos:
      https://youtu.be/enmQWYrF3Q8
      UPDATE
       Better pictures leader
          New scenarios:   Cold war   Great Northern War   Franco-Prussian War
    • By ren20
      to install it we need WinRAR, after using it, it will leave us a folder and the folder will be left here. (computer name)> program files (x86)> steam> steamapps> common> age of civilizations II> map> earth_aoc1> scenarios WWII Tiny.rar
  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...