Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
PLe2

Medieval age Scenarios (683~1429)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi I believe that Danelaw and East Anglia in 888 should be Monarchy not Christian Kingdom considering that they are not Christian country

Also, in 1054, Rum's government type becomes D instead of Islam, and it own a lot less land than in history

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Istria said:

Hi I believe that Danelaw and East Anglia in 888 should be Monarchy not Christian Kingdom considering that they are not Christian country

Also, in 1054, Rum's government type becomes D instead of Islam, and it own a lot less land than in history

I fixed that,  Thanks. What do you think about balance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I fixed that,  Thanks. What do you think about balance?

I think it is pretty accurate right now, as Muslims are indeed quite powerful in the middle age

However England can be more powerful in late middle age, as in history they are always winning against France

Also maybe buff Liao as in history it wrecked Song pretty hard

Btw, what is the next scenario? Just wondering

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Istria said:

However England can be more powerful in late middle age, as in history they are always winning against France

Also maybe buff Liao as in history it wrecked Song pretty hard

Btw, what is the next scenario? Just wondering

Thanks. I don't know what I will make next.but I will make 622~888

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think there is a bug in 1204, Bulgaria often annexes all of Kingdom of Thalasslonia and Latin Empire then change government type to "D"

Also there is a bug in 1402 Ming, if Yan wins it become Monarchy Ming not Chinese Empire Ming

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Istria said:

I think there is a bug in 1204, Bulgaria often annexes all of Kingdom of Thalasslonia and Latin Empire then change government type to "D"

Default government type of formable civs is D(democracy). Bulgaria in 1206 is some different. I want to change that but I can't. I will fix that

Edited by PLe2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PLe2 said:

Default government type of formable civs is D(democracy). Bulgaria in 1206 is some different. I want to change that but I can't. I will fix that

And btw if I restore Byzantine in 1206 I will have either Monarchy(Nicaea) or Democracy(Epirus) but not Roman Empire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pretty sure Volhynia is not an empire

Screenshot_2019-05-03-19-50-56-940_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz2.png

Btw 1081 is my favourite scenario now with those events, I really enjoy playing Byzantine and trying to restore my empire!

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 12:25 AM, Istria said:

Btw 1081 is my favourite scenario now with those events, I really enjoy playing Byzantine and trying to restore my empire!

 

On 5/4/2019 at 4:18 AM, koplar79 said:

Thanks for creating android version, i think this is the only scenario in which i see it

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Istria said:

Hi I think u shld do a scenario about Magyar invasions to Europe, it can be fun!

Later, perhaps next scenario is 792 or 772.

Edited by PLe2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PLe2 said:

Later, perhaps next scenario is 792 or 772.

Both seems pretty interesting! As 792 can be about Byzantine while 772 is obviously about Charlemagne's campaign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo.   

I don't know much about Japan's rank in the Middle Ages from a historical point of view, but I suggest that you  should lower Japan's rank a bit.  Isn't it a little too strong to be ranked 20th among 300-400 nations?(by google translation )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don't know why, but I can't see real flags and names of new civilizations. Have you got any ideas why? 

Edited by MikiNibi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, TANTAN said:

 don't know much about Japan's rank in the Middle Ages from a historical point of view, but I suggest that you  should lower Japan's rank a bit.  Isn't it a little too strong to be ranked 20th among 300-400 nations?

Japan is very weak now, Persia,Iraq-Syria and Anatolia economy is 200000 but Japan is 100000. Japan is unified but Europe split apart into separate nations.

 

5 hours ago, MikiNibi said:

I don't know why, but I can't see real flags and names of new civilizations. Have you got any ideas why? 

You don't install Civilization_editor folder.please reinstall.

Edited by PLe2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi, plz give the 843 Norwegian petty kingdoms ability to form Norway so I can simulate unification of Norway, thanks

Edited by Istria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Countries all have weird governments in event, Rum become Holy See wtf lol, and after restoring Byzantine I become Caliph lolll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 3:51 PM, Istria said:

Hi, plz give the 843 Norwegian petty kingdoms ability to form Norway so I can simulate unification of Norway, thanks

I will update formable_civs.

 

On 5/15/2019 at 8:27 AM, Istria said:

Countries all have weird governments in event, Rum become Holy See wtf lol, and after restoring Byzantine I become Caliph lolll

I think that is aoc2 system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PLe2 said:

I will update formable_civs.

 

I think that is aoc2 system.

I mean in events governments are mixed up, you should check them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By shitgore
      About 5 days (9, 10, 11, 12 and 13/november) i was working in this scenario. At the end, 109 nations. but i don't get how to use events and formable nations yet.         








    • By Darkov
      Actually,this scenario was made about year ago,but now I decided to upload it. I don't really like the ancient time,but maybe somebody would play this.
      Of course I'm not going to update/fix it,just published it for.........I dunno,for this wasn't be a just waste of time?)
      Anyway,here it is
      323 b.c.e.rar

    • By SukorfTv
      When the version 1 comes new i finish scenario.
      There is a scenario:
      sory for 240p link under video 
    • By shitgore
      Hey friends i'm trying some things last days in the editor. Nothing too radical, but something, and i was thinking about a scenario with as much tribal as i can do. You know, conquer the provinces to form the Roman Empire. Conquer the provinces to form Sweden. Etc. This.
      BUT, it's hard as fucking hell. I really don't know if anyone has done it before, i hope not but i hope yes. So, there's someone who can send me some video or site with informations about tribal peoples around the world? I have done some progress but it's very exhausting.

      I have informations about North America, Central America and South America. Of Russia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Hungary, Bulgaria, The Baltic, some parts of Poland and Germany and some Chinese and Japanese. I need more information, especially from the African continent and the Middle East.
    • By Saving Things
      Hey guys,
      So as some of you mightve realized im the guy who created a video a while ago showing off a cool mod i was creating with a bunch of different things and basically before i could make it public for everyone i went down for surgery and now im at a cross roads and dont know if i should continue so please watch this video it shows everything ive done to the game like a bunch of alliances spectating and just a bunch more and tell me if you think its worth me working on it more or if i should just give it up....
      Should i continue the mod??
×
×
  • Create New...