Age of History 3

Ciao Ciao

My suggestions

Welllll, these are some of my ideas to improve the game:

-better trade request: I was playing with Nazi Germany and I had all provinces of Greater German Reich exept for two siberian provinces owned by British Raj. I was the first in the leaderboard and Raj was 2th. I couldn't risk too much so I asked him to do a trade request: he gave me that 2 provinces and I would gave him 10.000.000 money. He refused.... I asked him another time with more of 10 million but he still refused. So I would like that trade request'll be better. For example with provinces trading. Also I've noticed that AI except for coalitions doesn't do trade request at all

-Add a brush tool in the game, so we can select multiple provinces and build buildings/raise happiness/stability ecc in one time

-Add a brush tool into scenario editor into relations so we can select a country and raise or decrease relations of multiple countries in one time

-better wars: damn... how can it be possible that Pakistan conquers all of China.... or that Poland and Belgium can destroy Nazi Germany

-select ideologies of our vassals when we create them

-improve the importance of ideologies because sometimes it happens that third reich is friend with UK and France but is enemy with Italy, or that USA and URSS are friends

-to add new editors like the goverment creator or to add suggested owners into a province instead to do it into AOC files because it's easier to make mistakes

-better alliances: I've noticed that AI never makes alliances with 3 or more members. Also In the game you can't edit the name of your alliance (I think)

-better colonies: as others have already said to give a name to your colonies like name of the nation + name of the region colonized like: Italian Guyana or Belgian South East Asia. Also to create a new tipe of vassal (the colony)

-and lastly to add revolutionary risk into the scenario editor instead to set to 0% the level of happiness

I hope you enjoyed at least one of these ideas and that at least one of these will be done.

Sorry for mistakes

Edited by Ciao Ciao