Age of History 3
Laropin

Age of History II - Deluxe

On 10/19/2023 at 8:55 PM, Laropin said:

Thanks! there will also be a lot of new Modern World updates cause even if the modern world was set in 2018 it makes it outdated

(new flags + new leaders) i also try to stay faithful to  that good  old AoC2 Vibe

Would be better if there were music added to the game.. can be from the original game or would be more pleasant if medieval instrumental music 

were added.. can be both peaceful and bloody

23 hours ago, Itsuka said:

Would be better if there were music added to the game.. can be from the original game or would be more pleasant if medieval instrumental music 

were added.. can be both peaceful and bloody

they already said that music was bugged.

29 minutes ago, Laropin said:

In what context...?

I believe what he means is to add in the disputed provinces of Egypt and Sudan because 2 provinces are missing

image.png.82b19258c9a8ecd893d3aa08e801fdc4.png

I  want to suggest to make the font a bit more clear because it feels like they are squashed all in together and a bit bigger. Can you also add a province that looks something like this (its the red). image.thumb.jpeg.1f2f91b7c8e9fd02ca533d71522f3a73.jpeg(idk what happened to the game)

Edited by TheEyeSpyer

Sorry for taking so long, I'll probably keep taking forever to add things because my computer is pretty much breaking, shutting off for no reason and just overall becoming unusable, i'll try my best to update the game in this situation.