Age of History 3
Laropin

Age of History II - Deluxe

On 12/25/2023 at 12:39 AM, Laropin said:

Fixed

image.png.6d571fb19495cac723a3b774e2504e3a.png

I also want to note you that not only the Sudetenland borders had the problem other provinces also had the same problem (mainly the new ones you added) so if i were you i would check those borders in game

On 10/19/2023 at 4:38 AM, Laropin said:

Ifk   

May you can add : Siberia and Kaliningrad countries and Antarctica territory as down of map

Edited by LilDripid

1 hour ago, LilDripid said:

May you can add : Siberia and Kaliningrad countries and Antarctica territory as down of map

Antartica is near impossible to add.

On 12/26/2023 at 1:02 PM, TheEyeSpyer said:

I also want to note you that not only the Sudetenland borders had the problem other provinces also had the same problem (mainly the new ones you added) so if i were you i would check those borders in game

Yeah, very annoying, Im gonna fix in major areas where its completely unbearable, not everywhere...

On 12/27/2023 at 3:42 PM, Laropin said:

Cant mod the game features, sorry.

I can help you with that, let me know on Discord and if you speak spanish even better: @relsee_

Well I really liked your map so I will use it for my mod (I will give you credits), and I wanted your permission. Also some recommendations or suggestions to improve the map.

This civilisation is not in the base game. And the borders are wrong so if you could correct it that would be great.

Iraqi_Kurdistan_on_world_map.png.3c080c70afdfac514c626e1456da9841.png

Then there is this country called Rojava, which is not in the base game (it doesn't exist). So your borders are wrong if you could also correct or add that would be great. Because it is part of the Syrian civil war.

SyriaMap-Oct2019.thumb.png.a60d5199fe027876602402d4a61260e7.png

PD: In the Caribbean Islands I think there are some bugs provinces and they themselves do not look like islands. And this also happens in the islands of Guernsey and Jersey.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Relse

8 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Will these things ever get fucking updated or do you not care💀

Woah! Calm down!!

It's the end of december!!

And yes, i care.

12 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Will these things ever get fucking updated or do you not care💀

dude he aint gonna fucking update mod every single second 💀
so shut pls

Edited by Comrade_Parrot

11 hours ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

so shut pls

Hey, I'm surprised you actually care. I'm surprised he actually cares too, because most mod creators are so fucking lazy they don't even listen to their audience's suggestions. Also, that was 5 to 6 days ago, so that's old news. I'm not shutting up, ill yap all I want. I can keep yapping if you'd like. You want me to? I'll gladly do it. Yap yap yap yap yap.

15 hours ago, Laropin said:

Woah! Calm down!!

It's the end of december!!

And yes, i care.

Okay, because most aoc2 modding creators don't give a fuck about their audience. I'm glad you care.

11 hours ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

so shut pls

And also, if he bothers to update the Sudetenland, then he should be able to do my European suggestions. Also, I never said he would do it every single second, did I? No, I didn't. I just said that because it was a 2 week time frame, which is forever to me. "so shut pls" no. I'm not gonna fucking shut up.