Age of History 3
Laropin

Age of History II - Deluxe

1 hour ago, Fireboy said:

Yo. We need Sealand. If we get Sealand I can conquer the world as the Sealand. Sealand forever and ever

Oh mein got...

image.thumb.png.4106df5d30cd925ecd6d55b4999e998f.pngThis is like the regular earth map aoc2, but i try to make it better, also i prefer to subdivide instead of making provinces one by one, so this is why its just 1 province per state.

7 hours ago, Laropin said:

image.thumb.png.4106df5d30cd925ecd6d55b4999e998f.pngThis is like the regular earth map aoc2, but i try to make it better, also i prefer to subdivide instead of making provinces one by one, so this is why its just 1 province per state.

Cool. Us counties.

8 hours ago, Laropin said:

Separate map? Yes please

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2024 at 1:05 AM, Urdadplays said:

And also, if he bothers to update the Sudetenland, then he should be able to do my European suggestions. Also, I never said he would do it every single second, did I? No, I didn't. I just said that because it was a 2 week time frame, which is forever to me. "so shut pls" no. I'm not gonna fucking shut up.

if 2 weeks are too much for you, then you havent seen other modders outta here, just dont make assumtions, especially when theres holidays coming, alr?

and yap as much you want, idgaf about it

Edited by Comrade_Parrot

22 hours ago, Laropin said:

nice

Hey yo. On the new map is each province a county or a state. It would be epic if its a county but even if not that's fine

3 hours ago, Fireboy said:

Hey yo. On the new map is each province a county or a state. It would be epic if its a county but even if not that's fine

Nah, its like in the regular map, subdivided to make older borders.

16 hours ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

if 2 weeks are too much for you, then you havent seen other modders outta here, just dont make assumtions, especially when theres holidays coming, alr?

and yap as much you want, idgaf about it

How about let's not start a whole comment section war and be on good terms? I now see that's the only viable option, considering the asshole I am. 

On 12/21/2023 at 12:11 PM, Urdadplays said:

Hey Laropin! I have some requests for you. If some of these are done, simply don't do it. Can you add all of the Czechslovak divisions? Note that Hungary did not get the city of Nitra as opposed to the border in game. I also want the German Empire territorial losses, and finally I want you to add more detail to the Kashmir Region. Aside from historical border inacuraccies in scenarios. that's it. 

350px-Czechoslovakia_1939.SVG.png

germany (1).png

2560px-Kashmir_map-es.svg.png

Indian Dispute

image.png.9fe161e1a161e932d4ae209f2929f7c9.png

Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 7:16 PM, Laropin said:

Indian Dispute

image.png.9fe161e1a161e932d4ae209f2929f7c9.png

You should add Kashmir as it's own independent nation, but divide the cores and add military access for all 3 nations.

Could you also add Nagorno-Karabakh or is it done already

Edited by Urdadplays

On 1/9/2024 at 4:47 PM, Fireboy said:

I want Sealand so I can do what the Sealand leaders want. WORLD DOMINATION.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINE.

image.thumb.png.000a3a638521c19664ef0803473cd190.png