Age of History 3
Historyk

WoC (old topic)

16 hours ago, Historyk said:

1. Mode will not use Uwut Engine (it can change only if @uwut stop being like this)

2. IT IS MY FIRST TOPIC (MADE BY ME) THAT REACH 50 COMENTS

Use uwut engine, so crusade can release its full potential, although it's crap, but like, it's the best we got for mobile-- crap still, but like a good crap

4 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Use uwut engine, so crusade can release its full potential, although it's crap, but like, it's the best we got for mobile-- crap still, but like a good crap

"release its full potential"  No it will don't. Uwut fucked and if I will be wanna use this than it will don't give anything... sorry it will give... much of bugs and don't working system of fight

3 minutes ago, Historyk said:

"release its full potential"  No it will don't. Uwut fucked and if I will be wanna use this than it will don't give anything... sorry it will give... much of bugs and don't working system of fight

Has some Good features though, vassal control, although buggs is some of the features doesn't work arguably lol, vassal colors changed to our own, like what else we can ask from brother uwut, although took a long long time just for this felt unfinished mod mobile, but alright I understand brother points 

3 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Has some Good features though, vassal control, although buggs is some of the features doesn't work arguably lol, vassal colors changed to our own, like what else we can ask from brother uwut, although took a long long time just for this felt unfinished mod mobile, but alright I understand brother points 

He was having a lot of time to add at least "Rename City" outcome. He is just lazy

21 minutes ago, AnatolianResident said:

Yes brother send friend request, my account name is balkanercigaretteaddict

Why just don't you will join discord server? Link is on the main page of topic

On 10/22/2023 at 12:07 PM, Historyk said:

Here one civ

Name: Kingdom of Africa

Religion: Catholisim

Goverment: Monarch

It is a state created by crusaders after Great War. It don't have good stability. Almost all kingdom is muslim and arabs (sorry for my bad english)

Flag:

1697374210130.jpg

If it's Islamic kingdom, then, why it's coat of arms have christian cross on the crown?

1. I did decide that Timurids will don't get they event in Year of Nations (they will get in other year maybe in this like EU4)

2. When I'll done Byzantium Empire event of Year of Nations and translate all events to english (if I'll got anyone to translate to german or russian it will be aply to get longer) I'll reales test version

Edited by Historyk

5 minutes ago, AnatolianResident said:

Joined the server now, what do you need with translation for Turkish?

Say on discord that you are guy that wanna translate mode to turkish

20 hours ago, Historyk said:

I'm waiting for translators. Test version will support:

Turkish

Czech

Polish

English

Right now I'm waiting for turkish translator. Mode will be supporting Croatian/Serbian too