Age of History 3
Historyk

WoC (old topic)

Here one civ

Name: Kingdom of Africa

Religion: Catholisim

Goverment: Monarch

It is a state created by crusaders after Great War. It don't have good stability. Almost all kingdom is muslim and arabs (sorry for my bad english)

Flag:

1697374210130.jpg

This how middle east is looking:

In the north africa crusades did created state named "Kingdom of Africa". It have lands that is part of today: Morocco, Libya, Algieria, Tunisia. Egypt is a english puppet, Jews get they own state in Holy Land, on the syrian coast crusades created two small christian states. All Arab peninsula is in control of Fatimids. Seljuks get North Iraq

18 hours ago, Historyk said:

This how middle east is looking:

In the north africa crusades did created state named "Kingdom of Africa". It have lands that is part of today: Morocco, Libya, Algieria, Tunisia. Egypt is a english puppet, Jews get they own state in Holy Land, on the syrian coast crusades created two small christian states. All Arab peninsula is in control of Fatimids. Seljuks get North Iraq

Merge with Brother uwut engine once android released? 

18 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

I suggest the Background change to more medieval period suits, like dinasty mod or something, if it's possible 

Sorry I can't find anything

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! To don't make next TNO (everyone who played this on android should know about loading saves in this mode) I'll make a instruction about mechanics only in Poland to don't do that much of events