Age of History 3

Hello, as a person who is interested in creating modifications, I want to ask a question - will the game provide the opportunity to create World Events similar to super events in The New Order: Last Days of The Europe? What it will look like: A display with a large image, a place for a quote related to the event, the name of the author of the quote, and just one button. Also, when a superint appears on the player’s screen, a musical composition begins to play. Such Events do not have the role of giving the player a choice, they only show the globality or scale of an event.

Also below I have attached a link to the superevent (again from The New Order), in which Valery Sablin becomes the leader of Russia. It is important to note that super events, regardless of which country it belongs to, are seen by all states, again to highlight changes on the world stage.

12 minutes ago, Isa Celkovyh said:

Hello, as a person who is interested in creating modifications, I want to ask a question - will the game provide the opportunity to create World Events similar to super events in The New Order: Last Days of The Europe? What it will look like: A display with a large image, a place for a quote related to the event, the name of the author of the quote, and just one button. Also, when a superint appears on the player’s screen, a musical composition begins to play. Such Events do not have the role of giving the player a choice, they only show the globality or scale of an event.

Also below I have attached a link to the superevent (again from The New Order), in which Valery Sablin becomes the leader of Russia. It is important to note that super events, regardless of which country it belongs to, are seen by all states, again to highlight changes on the world stage.

whole system can be made on 1 method + 1 string on event pop up like in uwut engine, it should be in game