Age of History 3

Uwut is a bad person.

Let's start from the beginning, Zanoni, creator of Megamod, politely asked Uwut to continue his mod for PC, Uwut agreed! But it looks like Zanoni is waiting until now....

Uwut is always rude to his fans, I tried to be as calm as possible by giving my opinion to BLITZKRIEG, reporting some mistakes, but he ignored several mistakes, like THAILAND being annexed by Japan.

I tried to report as much as possible, I said that his mod was shit, since the map was bad, the colors, scenery, that was a CRITICISM and a big Brazilian YouTube channel already said "You can't do something if you don't accept criticism"...

I thought Uwut was always a good person, but he's bad enough for me not to say anything else.

Some of my friends are so angry with my ban, congratulations to Uwut for being the most childish Modder I've ever met.

Uwut has a high opinion of himself

He probably makes mods to receive positive opinions to inflate his ego

And in the end it doesn't help anyone and doesn't accept any suggestions

Congratulations to this man.

10 minutes ago, Danone said:
Uwut is a bad person.

Let's start from the beginning, Zanoni, creator of Megamod, politely asked Uwut to continue his mod for PC, Uwut agreed! But it looks like Zanoni is waiting until now....

Uwut is always rude to his fans, I tried to be as calm as possible by giving my opinion to BLITZKRIEG, reporting some mistakes, but he ignored several mistakes, like THAILAND being annexed by Japan.

I tried to report as much as possible, I said that his mod was shit, since the map was bad, the colors, scenery, that was a CRITICISM and a big Brazilian YouTube channel already said "You can't do something if you don't accept criticism"...

I thought Uwut was always a good person, but he's bad enough for me not to say anything else.

Some of my friends are so angry with my ban, congratulations to Uwut for being the most childish Modder I've ever met.

im exposed im going to cry

3 minutes ago, uwut said:

Oh no, i made Uwut sad. *Disappear*

Jk, just answer this on this topic, i dont want that you ran away, you just banned me to make a CRITIC and report errors of your mod.

14 minutes ago, Danone said:

Oh no, i made Uwut sad. *Disappear*

Jk, just answer this on this topic, i dont want that you ran away, you just banned me to make a CRITIC and report errors of your mod.

@uwut Answer, fr.

3 hours ago, uwut said:

Uwut, accept it, this is who you are. You can't take criticism and you blocked and humiliated not only me but many people from your server just for criticizing your mod, it's stupid

Edited by mysta

16 minutes ago, mysta said:

Uwut, accept it, this is who you are. You can't take criticism and you blocked and humiliated not only me but many people from your server just for criticizing your mod, it's stupid

the reason i banned you you are insulting peoble plays aoh2 ☠️ then theres no reason to stay on server

1 hour ago, siegmaster64 said:

I mean, even if Uwut is "rude to his fans", at the end of the day, we have a cool little engine mod made by him. Will his new mod "Blitzkrieg" be good? Likely yes. Will it be the best? Only time will tell. But as of now, maybe let's not bark at an unreleased mod?

I just made some critics to the mod, he didnt accept i was reporting the map that he uses, like, the borders look so strange.

Just now, Danone said:

I just made some critics to the mod, he didnt accept i was reporting the map that he uses, like, the borders look so strange.

I Hope that Blitzkrieg got another map for the future, i really liked the idea, but the errors are bad, yk.

Are you sure that you were calm to him 🤣 ? I may be new in AOH community so I don't know how Uwut was before, but the thing is sure that you were not so calm about his mod right now...

Above all if you spam criticism over his topic. 

And I don't defend Uwut, I just say facts. 😊

For me I don't find that Uwut didn't accept like you said Danone.

Edited by Wayne23lololh
Let me add this : For me I don't find that Uwut didn't accept like you said Danone.

2 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:
2 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:

For me, the problem was the way you said. Guys, we are on the Internet, we must not talk like this.

Exactly, people are taking something very seriously that was at least initially meant to be fun (if there's anything spelled wrong, I'm sorry, I'm using Google translate)

Edited by Ailton

23 hours ago, uwut said:

the reason i banned you you are insulting peoble plays aoh2 ☠️ then theres no reason to stay on server

Haha good lie

19 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Are you sure that you were calm to him 🤣 ? I may be new in AOH community so I don't know how Uwut was before, but the thing is sure that you were not so calm about his mod right now...

Above all if you spam criticism over his topic. 

And I don't defend Uwut, I just say facts. 😊

For me I don't find that Uwut didn't accept like you said Danone.

Well, i just reported some errors on scenarios, i really don't know why he doesnt accept.

And looks how he is, after this exposed, he made the Megamod 5.6! What a strange thing huh, looks like bro made just for not attacking him.

I also have something to say, there is a religions mod with its own engine, the mod was still very simple and needed improvement, it was understandable because it was recent, But Uwut criticized the mod even though it was like a beta or something like that, they responded with reasons but he didn't respond again, I think Uwut thinks that his engine is the best just because it is the first, Plus what a horrible name it has :v.

Posted (edited)
On 2/14/2024 at 8:43 PM, Danone said:

Well, i just reported some errors on scenarios, i really don't know why he doesnt accept.

And looks how he is, after this exposed, he made the Megamod 5.6! What a strange thing huh, looks like bro made just for not attacking him.

in the fact you are saying true borders as "wrong"
adding autonomus regions and saying its a "error" + (you said adding duchy of finland is a error but even lukasz added it to ww1 scenario on europe map)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Poland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Finland
klapedia is already german on photo and you are showing west lithuania as klapedia
and you are saying upper silesia is austria hungary
and i got insult due to making borders true
💀 learn history
image.thumb.png.c688cf253b03a4a98d0e8ba7a1d96fab.png
red = borders danone said
image.thumb.png.3b6036b883bb25cd76ba70952180e937.png
also wtf how adding shammar to arabia is a error??

thats my last message about that because i really dont care about a topic named "uwut is a bad person" lmao sounds like 6 year old kid

Edited by uwut