Age of History 3

my reply to this on discord server:

🇬🇧 a group named "shitting the blitzkrieg"  that has 5 6 peoble is trying to "expose" me with their lies and edits lol.

normally i dont care about this "anti uwutist" groups because they was just swearing and that things are it's not something we care about but they overstepped their limits by sending edited screenshots and lies to "expose" me lets talk about their "expose"s:

Blitzkrieg has keylogger: i dont know what said to this, theres a txt file that has ip grabber **creator**  site and theres **not** a code that opens that site
why this txt file exsist on blitzkrieg: its my bad, i noted name of site to dont forgot it and i forgot to txt file in the blitzkrieg folder but anyway like i said it doesnt mean anything

Uwut saying "i dont care" to kids dying to the cancer: that is totally cruelty and lies, i said i dont care to a message and that message **edited** to kids dying to the cancer to make a joke, and those peoble used that joke ss to humiliate the me, what a cruelty.

my suggestion is dont join - leave their group and close contact with them, because all members in their group will be banned

🇹🇷 içinde 5 6 kişi olan "blitzkriegi boklamak" adında bir grup beni yalanları ve editleri ile "ifşa" lamaya çalışıyor,

normalde bu "anti uwut" gruplarını umursamıyorum çünkü onlar sadece bana küfür ediyordu ve bunlar bizim umursayacağımız şeyler değil fakat  değiştirilmiş fotoraflar ve yalanlar söyleyerek sınırlarını aştılar, hadi onların "ifşa"ları hakkında konuşalım

blitzkrieg modunda ip grabber var: buna ne diyeceğimi bilmiyorum dosyalarda ip grabber **oluşturucu** sitesi olan bir **metin belgesi** dosyası var bu site oyunun kodlarından **açılmaz**
neden bu metin belgesi oyunun dosyalarında var: benim hatam, bu sitenin ismini unutmamak için bir txt dosyasına kaydetmiştim ve metin belgesini  blitzkrieg dosyalarında unuttum

uwut kanserden ölen çoçuklara umrumda değil diyor: bu sadece yaşam, bir mesaja umursamıyorum dedim ve  karşıdaki şaka amaçlı mesajı "çoçuklar kanserden ölüyor" olarak değiştirdi ve bunlar bunu beni küçük düşürmek için kullanıyor ne kadar acımasızca.

benim tavsiyem bunların sunucularına girmeyin ve bu insanlarla irtibata geçmeyin, çünkü  onlarla alakası olan herkes banlanacak

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! About 2 years ago, I correctly said that UWUT engine had a virus... please see the VIRUSTOTAL I took 2 years ago. I CANNOT BELIEVE you guys are so stupid you wouldn't believe my objective reasoning and pure facts!! THIS IS what you guys get for discriminating against a true Trump Patriot. I wished NO HARM upon anyone, except UWUT for putting a virus into his mod. Maybe you guys will believe from now on.
 There are only a few months left until we need to do image.thumb.png.c9c94f194f6de024fd62e83c91faa08f.pngthe ultimate good: vote Trump into power. Trump2024!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, uwut said:

my reply to this on discord server:

🇬🇧 a group named "shitting the blitzkrieg"  that has 5 6 peoble is trying to "expose" me with their lies and edits lol.

normally i dont care about this "anti uwutist" groups because they was just swearing and that things are it's not something we care about but they overstepped their limits by sending edited screenshots and lies to "expose" me lets talk about their "expose"s:

Blitzkrieg has keylogger: i dont know what said to this, theres a txt file that has ip grabber **creator**  site and theres **not** a code that opens that site
why this txt file exsist on blitzkrieg: its my bad, i noted name of site to dont forgot it and i forgot to txt file in the blitzkrieg folder but anyway like i said it doesnt mean anything

Uwut saying "i dont care" to kids dying to the cancer: that is totally cruelty and lies, i said i dont care to a message and that message **edited** to kids dying to the cancer to make a joke, and those peoble used that joke ss to humiliate the me, what a cruelty.

my suggestion is dont join - leave their group and close contact with them, because all members in their group will be banned

🇹🇷 içinde 5 6 kişi olan "blitzkriegi boklamak" adında bir grup beni yalanları ve editleri ile "ifşa" lamaya çalışıyor,

normalde bu "anti uwut" gruplarını umursamıyorum çünkü onlar sadece bana küfür ediyordu ve bunlar bizim umursayacağımız şeyler değil fakat  değiştirilmiş fotoraflar ve yalanlar söyleyerek sınırlarını aştılar, hadi onların "ifşa"ları hakkında konuşalım

blitzkrieg modunda ip grabber var: buna ne diyeceğimi bilmiyorum dosyalarda ip grabber **oluşturucu** sitesi olan bir **metin belgesi** dosyası var bu site oyunun kodlarından **açılmaz**
neden bu metin belgesi oyunun dosyalarında var: benim hatam, bu sitenin ismini unutmamak için bir txt dosyasına kaydetmiştim ve metin belgesini  blitzkrieg dosyalarında unuttum

uwut kanserden ölen çoçuklara umrumda değil diyor: bu sadece yaşam, bir mesaja umursamıyorum dedim ve  karşıdaki şaka amaçlı mesajı "çoçuklar kanserden ölüyor" olarak değiştirdi ve bunlar bunu beni küçük düşürmek için kullanıyor ne kadar acımasızca.

benim tavsiyem bunların sunucularına girmeyin ve bu insanlarla irtibata geçmeyin, çünkü  onlarla alakası olan herkes banlanacak

let me reply to this, first of all we attempted to talk this oit but your egoistic ass couldn't even let us speak. we didn't suspect that the ip grabber grabbed the ip but it's still pretty weird to have it in the first place tough when we asked this uwut started banning me and 8 of my friends who asked the same question. and his list statement is true. he said that people are trying to expose him over him not caring for kids with cancer, but the original message was edited into that amd made into an "out of context" joke

uwut made the first move by banning people who criticized his mod and people who asked questions 🙂

also none of the screenshots that we send are edited. you could prove that easily since discord font and other fonts are different

Edited by Xjento

On 2/13/2024 at 11:13 AM, mysta said:

Uwut, accept it, this is who you are. You can't take criticism and you blocked and humiliated not only me but many people from your server just for criticizing your mod, it's stupid

I think he was using sarcasm

btw how did this drama get into my reccomended when it's April and it happened 2 months ago

4 hours ago, trumpvoter2024 said:

please see the VIRUSTOTAL I took 2 years ago. I CANNOT BELIEVE you guys are so stupid you wouldn't believe my objective reasoning and pure facts!! THIS IS what you guys get for discriminating against a true Trump Patriot.  image.thumb.png.c9c94f194f6de024fd62e83c91faa08f.pngthe ultimate good:

vote Trump into power

1. where is the full screenshot? I am not sidding with uwut, but what site was this on?

2. Why are you mentioning politics onto here?