Age of History 3
BySpringBonnie76

What will Happened with Formable Nations

37 minutes ago, BySpringBonnie76 said:

a maioria dos recursos principais foram mostrados em demonstrações em vídeos e postagens do YouTube, acho que está tudo bem, mas comecei a pensar em um pequeno recurso: Nações Formáveis.

honestamente, esse recurso está faltando para aoh3.

I believe it won't work like AoH2, it will be similar to Hoi4 

1 hour ago, BySpringBonnie76 said:

most of the main features have been shown in demos in YouTube videos and posts, i think everything is fine however i started thinking about one little feature: Formable Nations.

honestly on this feature is missing for aoh3.

Yeah, I hope that formable nations will be in the game

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Editor is added

image.thumb.png.3fbcb47f8d0a3c6a23020e795eafaebe.png

In AoH2 it was possible to create the German Empire from the Weimar Republic and later the Weimer Republic from the German Empire

Could you please fix this in AoH3 so that you can only create a larger version of your country.
Replacing the larger German Empire with the smaller Weimer Republic seems to make no sense

It's the same with Egypt on Modern Day, in that you can create a smaller Ancient Egypt

Edited by Rodak Polak

42 minutes ago, Rodak Polak said:

In AoH2 it was possible to create the German Empire from the Weimar Republic and later the Weimer Republic from the German Empire

Could you please fix this in AoH3 so that you can only create a larger version of your country.
Replacing the larger German Empire with the smaller Weimer Republic seems to make no sense

It's the same with Egypt on Modern Day, in that you can create a smaller Ancient Egypt

Same thing in aoh2 modern day scenario where Ethiopia every single time forms Abyssinia since the Abyssinia formable has the same provinces as modern day Ethiopia 

45 minutes ago, Rodak Polak said:

Yeah, I agree with that

1 hour ago, Rodak Polak said:

Maybe the formable civilizations feature should be restricted, or completely disabled for AI, but I don't agree restricting it for players.

With formable civilizations feature it's possible to change the civilization flag mid-game without changing ideology. For example, in 1950 the USA flag had 48 stars, and with formable civilization it's possible to form a USA civilization with 50 stars in 1960.

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

Maybe the formable civilizations feature should be restricted, or completely disabled for AI, but I don't agree restricting it for players.

With formable civilizations feature it's possible to change the civilization flag mid-game without changing ideology. For example, in 1950 the USA flag had 48 stars, and with formable civilization it's possible to form a USA civilization with 50 stars in 1960.

In the case for USA, we must add all historical flags for USA. From 13 stars to 50.

3 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Editor is added

Hey, Jakowsi, i have a prettygood idea (i think): A new game mode, where you start on a map as a rebellion and try to defeat the other countries

4 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Editor is added

Will we be able to select a lot of nations without it being a click-fest, like being able to select the German ethnic states to form Germany/HRE or south Slavs to form Yugoslavia?

10 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Editor is added

Make it so we can set default idiology to formable nations so if we make a new formable nation they would be in their correct ideology. example If AI forms fascist italy that we made they would be a fascist and not a democracy.