Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

So, around 3 days ago, I stumbled across a video advertising a new mods.su mod called Addonchik

The mod basically combined the be2 update with addon+ but it was mobile only

After looking for what felt like ages for someone who could port it and after having a meltdown because of java being the way it is, I finally present to you, the PC port

Bloody Addon+

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e1dXObvknH0P3c6jfYXqhJy3av27yNpZ/view?usp=sharing

Huge props to @3dddies for porting this

image.thumb.png.c6fec0ee6dee229b8857ac6bd7c7b282.png

I hope y'all have just as much fun with this as I had to the point of getting so desperate just to have it on PC lol

Update: I added a few maps with scenarios nd stuff, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cK9SiwAHIUip4eKtuazssipx6v68_mF-/view?usp=sharing

Disclaimers:

1: the mod won't run if you have any sort of JDK, It can only run if you have Java and Java alone.

2: the 2 maps I added might not work since the json file might've gotten corrupted during extraction, nothing I can do about it tho so here's the code to copypaste into the .json file to make the maps load properly:

{
    Map: [
        {
            Folder: "Earth+"
        },
        {
            Folder: "ukraine"
        },
        {
            Folder: "Iberian_Peninsula"
        },
        {
            Folder: "British_Isles"
        },
        {    
            Folder: "AoC1"
        },
        {
            Folder: "aoce"
        },
    ],

Age_of_Civilizations: Maps
}"

If you find any other issues let me know

Credit to @Apple for both maps that I added

Edited by ItsCatboy

18 hours ago, Jzepee said:

where I can find the new BEII update?

You can find it on VK

15 hours ago, Snajper said:

Is there a new way to drop a nuke? I can't find the classic drop nuclear warhead button

you need 1.25 tech for reactors and you need to wait for a nuke to be made (You can see percentage in the currencies bar)

23 hours ago, ItsCatboy said:

wdym

The turn doesn't pass, it first shows "next" in the bottom right button and then passes if i click once again. Also, AI stops doing anyhting. Furthermore if i try to recruit, the troops will forever remain in the recruiting state and never actually be recruited no matter how many turns pass

8 hours ago, RennyTheSimpatic said:

The turn doesn't pass, it first shows "next" in the bottom right button and then passes if i click once again. Also, AI stops doing anyhting. Furthermore if i try to recruit, the troops will forever remain in the recruiting state and never actually be recruited no matter how many turns pass

were you playing with 0% speed?

23 hours ago, RennyTheSimpatic said:

no. 100%. the first 500 turns are normal then it breaks

Idk how to help you then lol, pretty much everything in this mod can be found separately anywhere else, tho what I can suggest is play with 10% speed

For People who are looking for PC version:
Just mix them together and then run the game from the .run folder in BE2.
Every time it gives you a error, move the folder that it need from BE to the (insert your mod here).