Age of History 3

1. A separate bar or graph for ideologies can be added to the game. This will show how much each ideology is supported. For example, if democracy is prevalent in our country but we are communists, it would be illogical. Therefore, features such as elections can be introduced.

2. Religious formations can be added, such as a Caliphate. In other words, our country should be able to be the protector, representative, and ruler of a religion, similar to what is seen in EU4. (https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/index.php?title=Europa_Universalis_4_Wiki)

3. In addition to attacking and looting a city, bombing should also be introduced. Why? Because planes and tanks have been added to the game. Military units in the game should have classes, such as PLANES>BOMBER-FIGHTER. When we bomb a city, its economy, population, manpower, and soldiers should decrease. I have two ideas to stop this: A) Bomber planes can be intercepted by fighter planes. B) Air defense units can be introduced. Although this might seem difficult, it only requires new units, a new button, and a few systems. If implemented, it would be both realistic and fun.🙂

4. Thanks Luasz for all.

image.png.d470ac254191e02762d4529d33ac4bad.png

image.png.9701363d7ebc2a6241f19aaf23b60f1b.png

Regarding point 3, I doubt bombers will have any specific use as there will be no civilian casualties. 

Perhaps if there could be any use for bombers, it would be the destruction of constructed buildings

image.thumb.png.81b09842e0a843cac667b118a7234955.png

On 6/6/2024 at 3:54 PM, qxz said:

Regarding point 3, I doubt bombers will have any specific use as there will be no civilian casualties. 

Perhaps if there could be any use for bombers, it would be the destruction of constructed buildings

No civilian deaths!? How am I supposed  to kill German babies now?

Untitled83_20240604173154.png.8f5e1e0b7a708e08bddd29fe95f534ba.png

On 6/6/2024 at 10:54 PM, qxz said:

21 negative reactions and lukasz still didn't change his mind and kept it in, why is he even keeping the forums if he won't listen to the community

On 6/8/2024 at 6:30 AM, OwnM3Z0 said:

21 negative reactions and lukasz still didn't change his mind and kept it in, why is he even keeping the forums if he won't listen to the community

It's interesting to look at helpless people. They are like addicted hamsters, running, eating, offering ideas and so on in a circle. Maybe this is a social experiment?!