Age of History 3
izman1234

Can't make peace to countries because of rebels

I tried instigating rebels in the USA and seeing if they could take over a chunk of land. I supported them and tried to be their ally and help them. I was in a war at the time against the USA New Zealand and some random island. I don't know if I had tried to make them my vassel or something but now I can't make peace with any of these countries no matter what. It says that the rebels are part of the peace deal but since they have 0/0 provinces they don't exist. I can't make peace when them ever so now I can't have any allies. It doesn't even say that the rebels or the other country denied my peace negotiation. I don't know if there is a way to delete these rebels that don't exist or not. Thanks. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing.

Did you find any solution? I am stuck in peace negotiations where rebels are present and no matter how many times I try, it does6 get enacted. Please may you reply to me.

On 3/10/2019 at 11:10 AM, izman1234 said:

I tried instigating rebels in the USA and seeing if they could take over a chunk of land. I supported them and tried to be their ally and help them. I was in a war at the time against the USA New Zealand and some random island. I don't know if I had tried to make them my vassel or something but now I can't make peace with any of these countries no matter what. It says that the rebels are part of the peace deal but since they have 0/0 provinces they don't exist. I can't make peace when them ever so now I can't have any allies. It doesn't even say that the rebels or the other country denied my peace negotiation. I don't know if there is a way to delete these rebels that don't exist or not. Thanks. Hopefully that wasn't too confusing.

Glitch, Classic aoh2. Also the rebels never work btw.