Age of History 3
Lonathan

Spanish civil war

Just now, Lonathan said:

I'm still figuring out how events work 

And I don't know how to add a download link I would if I could 

Turn your scenario folder (e.g. spanishwar) into a .rar or extractable file, then drag it into the attachment box.

for events you can figure that out on your own, they are pretty self-explanatory

4 minutes ago, Shehab666 said:

Turn your scenario folder (e.g. spanishwar) into a .rar or extractable file, then drag it into the attachment box.

for events you can figure that out on your own, they are pretty self-explanatory

Thanks! I'm currently downloading the app to make rar files 

But I unfortunately can't make the edits now since I'm busy maybe tomorrow or late at night depends thanks for the help anyways tho 🙂

22 minutes ago, Shehab666 said:

Hmm interesting any idea of how this works on mobile I can't find my scenario file my computer is currently broken and I don't have time to fix it 

On 29/12/2018 at 15:28, Lonathan said:

Ainda estou descobrindo como os eventos funcionam 

E não sei como adicionar um link de download, faria se pudesse 

the download links for scenarios are easy, have Google drive, which is safe,. you just have the scenario file in your pv or cell phone EAI puts it to make ---