Age of History Games
FrenMapper

Please add colonies

656/5000

Problems with the colonies
I was playing the ww2 scenario with Germany, but I realized that it was impossible to attack France and the United Kingdom, due to their vast territories that made them gain a lot of man power. I then tried, thanks to the Editor, to create vassals, so that the two powers still had colonies, but that these did not affect so much man power. However, this has led to another problem. Now, if the colonies intervene in the war, at the end of the peace treaties it is possible that the Indian Raj has annexed some territories in Germany, or that French Morocco now has some territories in Italy. Please resolve.
Edited by FrenMapper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ege Ertürk
      vassals do not see each other as allies in the game, this is a problem during the war please fix it. 🙂
    • By archyforpresident
      So i today i continued on my scenario Modern World but from year 5000B.C.
      i was on 20k turns and reached an economy over 2.1 Billion.
      i kept upgrading the economy and BOOM economy is at -2.1 Billion.
      i was freaked out for a sec that my progress died.
      but my population was 1 Billion so i didn't have problem upgrading my economy fast.
      later my economy was -2.0 Billion -1.9 -1.6 -1 -0.1 and later my economy got back to positive.
      i started from 0 economy but my province economy and income were the same.
      i got back to 2.1 billion and BOOM again -2.1 Billion. (this wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      i was pretty mad, so i started upgrading my population.
      i got to 2.1 billion pretty quick and BOOM -2.1 billion population.(this also wasnt damaging my income and balance)
      Btw it didnt change anything including my rank scores witch was about 4million then.
      (The economy shows 1.3 billion but was 10+ billion)
      (and population was about 2.5 billion)
      I only want to know how to get it back to normal!!!!!!!!!

• By Ern and Vaux
      WWII: Fixed
      Well, we are humans and we do mistakes. And Lukasz is a human and he did mistakes in World War II scenario. I decided to fix them and share it with you players.

Asia, changes in China and Japanese Puppets

South America, Peru and Ecuador border

Also, fixes in Africa
      Also fixed the puppets(Dominions etc.)
      And finally, the governments in Europe and Asia are fixed

I hope you like it, i may consider to further develop this.

Link to download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vgawh8mpe5awz/worldwar2
    • By ABruv
      Hello, I've got this issue when I make a custom scenario, the nations will get leaders assigned automatically to them. And when left blank, they'll automatically get filled out diplomatic ties.
      So let's say I wanted to have a neutral or an untouched relationship between the Netherlands and Belgium, to prevent them from getting to war with eachother, but if I leave it blank/on zero, the game will just get the preprogrammed relationship. I also don't want to give them a positive relationship to make it only be able to be peaceful. I want there to be a chance for both ways.
      I also don't want the automatic leaders: like a scenario in 1925 with Angela Merkel as chancellor sharing the world with Abe Lincoln (this really happened to me).
      I just want to know if there's a fix, or if it's maybe just my glitched game. I couldn't find anyone asking or answering this question.

Thank you for reading, it's a long read! I hope you have a good day!
    • By RandomWarior
      Hello everyone! I have reworked my old Mod Launcher, this one works way faster and better! There are also 0 text files needed or all of those batch files, its all coded in c#.

Version 3.0 has been fully released, beta version of 3.5 will also be published
      Download Latest Version:
      https://aocmodlauncher.000webhostapp.com/ --Download from the AOC2 Mod Launcher Website!
      AOC2ModLauncher 3.0.zip
      Download Beta:
      AOC2 Mod Launcher 3.5 Beta.zip

It only works for windows, but it might be possible to use on Linux using wine

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!