shall i upload this mod in happy mod .com and aptoide!?
1 member has voted
By Orhan Eren GR
MOD STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
Iam great war with 200 events scenario producer beag_5
Me and my team took a break from modding due to a few negative situations that happened to us.
But now we started modding for aoh2 again.
Our first mod is Millenium-Dawn Modern Day for Conquerors.
Features of Millenium-Dawn Modern Day Mod :
-So many Events With Pictures
for now :
2000 : 11 events
2001 : 46 events
2002 : 37 events
Research on other years continues.
-New Leaders With Pictures
Release date : 15 or 17 october
-Producers : Beag_5, Price, Maddog
If you want to follow the developments closely and in advance, our discord server : https://discord.gg/4PMk6HVn
Original Mod :
KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD
Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?
Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.
Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:
Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper. Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'état. A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik. I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas. To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier. Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism. Screenshots:
Scenario Maker: @Ecofcu
Map Editor: @Kerems2434
Civilization Editor: @Xjento
Coder: @Lipark Japanese modder
What is "Gathering Storm - The End of One War for All Other Wars"?
- It is a map scenario of the First World War, specifically the March 21, 1918 Spring Offensive.
What are the historical details?
- The Spring Offensive in France by the Germans, Russian Civil War, the offensive by Egyptian troops in Transjordan, Arab revolt in Hejaz, German vassals, Chinese, British, Alliances such as Entente, Alliance, White Army and Red Army and last but not least, participation of South American countries like Brazil and Haiti
To historical events?
- Unfortunately not, I don't know how to make events with this mod as it is something silly, whoever wants to help I accept...
Used scenario, civilization, leaders, etc.. From other people?
- Yes, the credits go to : @Vrda, @BaronVon016 (mod owner), @Orhan Eren GR (responsible for my idea to create this scenario) and @wbladew5, Thank you very much, you were responsible for giving me this idea. ><
(Warnings) To historical errors, as in the Russian Civil War and the Spring Offensive, who can help me I thank
Ps : This is my first topic, I hope you like it...
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls