Age of History 3
Boblik

Nazi Germany Reskin

Thought the default Nazi Germany was okay but I preferred a realistic version, so I made this. I also updated the Hitler portrait because I wasn't a fan of the normal one. This is a new nation btw, so to you have to manually add it to the ww2 scenario, sorry for any confusion. Also lol, I accidentally named the Hitler portrait as 'hitler.png' whereas the official one is called 'adolf.png' so you can just rename it lol o r n o t

Notice: My first attempt at modding and uploading to the forums, so if something's off or isn't working, I could try to fix it.

image.thumb.png.6252850b29ff6fbdce585ac5d52e89ff.png

File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pze_8aayIoCNORSS4m4erjtj7D9yMU0v

Edited by Boblik

22 hours ago, Boblik said:

the center circle was the flag of the Nazi party, the off-center circle was the official German flag

It was, but it was closer to center, just checked out

2 minutes ago, MonAx said:

It was, but it was closer to center, just checked out

I did make the flag in the editor plus I forgot how off-center it was lol. tbh I like it that far away lol

On 12/29/2018 at 3:14 PM, Boblik said:

I did make the flag in the editor plus I forgot how off-center it was lol. tbh I like it that far away lol

well here is an examble then

188px-Flag_of_Germany_(1935–1945).svg.png