Age of History 3

Oreshek:3

Another World: A world without colonies.

I want to inform you about the development of a new scenario. It will be like " another world."

What will happen in this scenario? First, the action will take place before WW1. The United States and other countries will support the independence of not only Ethiopia and Liberia, but also other colonies. Africa will be free, Asia-partly South America, North America. Portugal would retain some of its colonies, but Angola and Mozambique would become independent States. Great Britain will lose a number of dominions, with the exception of the British Raj. And the colonies will get the status of dominions. France would lose its colonies and also give dominion status to countries: French North Africa, French Morocco, French Guiana. With Spain, the situation is the same. The Qing Empire will not lose cities: Hong Kong, Macao, Qingdao, etc. because of this, there will be no civil war.event "the fate of Hong Kong and Macao", a new vassal "Portuguese Raj" and an independent country "French Raj"

Additionally* there Will be a new event "African revolt" (for France). There will be a civil war in Spain. There will also be a new event, "the beginning of WW1". Because of the Austro-Serbian relations, WW1 will start again

Due to the fact that the scinario done in Addon+, there are some problems that I will solve in the near future.

I hope you enjoy this scenario. Sorry about my English.

Addon_2020-01-08-02-44-54.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-02-45-10.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-02-45-18.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-02-45-33.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-02-45-45.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-02-46-18.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-02-46-28.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-23-50-31.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-23-50-48.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-23-51-00.JPG

Addon_2020-01-08-23-51-43.JPG

Edited by Oreshek:3